Have a peek at our [crazy lucky] POAS gallery! :)

I swear I see something!! Hopefully the start of your BFP!!!

Here's my test for the morning! :thumbup:

I'll update with symptoms in just a minute! Gotta finish breakfast before I get :sick: again <--- hoping that's a symptom :rofl:

Attachments

• PonyPhoto2012-08-24_06-52-08-AM.jpg
    PonyPhoto2012-08-24_06-52-08-AM.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 99
OMG ARE YOU BARFING?....ARE YOU PREGGO? ARE YOU PREGGO? ARE YOU PREGGO?

:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

You're gonna get your dip tomorrow, i just know it :yipee:

The day before my temp dip I had some cramping and felt a bit out of it and very nauseas and (TMI) had the runnnnnnns. 2 days later and my pee sticks started to look suspiciously bfp...3 days later - no question and a positive beta

i'm so excited for youuuuu FX'd

You're gonna get your dip tomorrow, i just know it :yipee:

The day before my temp dip I had some cramping and felt a bit out of it and very nauseas and (TMI) had the runnnnnnns. 2 days later and my pee sticks started to look suspiciously bfp...3 days later - no question and a positive beta

i'm so excited for youuuuu FX'd

Ahhhhh!!! You're getting me too excited!!! I was JUST thinking that I would hate to see a drop in my temp now that it's been all nice and pretty up there in the 97.8+ range but a dip would possible be a good thing?!! :dance:

So far I haven't full on gotten sick but got very very close right when I sat up in bed this morning, I got all sweaty and dizzy too. It was awful. Then I was making breakfast and started getting the sick feeling again. Managed to hold it down. Feeling better since eating but now I have a bit of reflux :dohh:
Other than that, super sensitive nips, uterine twinges and flubbles <-- best word I could come up with to discribe the feeling :rofl: and burping like mad :blush:
OMG OMG OMG I'm going to go get some different brands of tests today. This weekend I'm going PEE STICK CRAZY :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Oh this is too fun! I am just like this. My husband has no idea how many cheap tests I have stocked up on and I am sure I will be peeing on them in the bathroom in secret statting in a few days like a good pee stick junkie. I am so stalking your thread!

can't wait to see tmr's temp & pee stick!!!

:haha: who would've though seeing a stick someone has peed on can be so exciting!! :rofl:

I think I may see something shadowy when I tweaked. Here is the test

Attachments

• 1test1.jpg
    1test1.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 73
I think I may see something shadowy when I tweaked. Here is the test

:shock: Thank you for tweeking it!
I swear I thought I was just seeing things but didn't know if anyone else could see it.

OMG OMG OMG is it tomorrow yet? :dohh:

:rofl:

Here's my afternoon [or "afteroon" apparently :rofl:] test.
Ill tell you a funny story, I went and bought some different brand tests to compare to each other [serious addict right here] and picked up some answer brand and some first signal. I get home - wee in the cup and start dipping tests...... Waiting a few seconds watching them all closely, and one test starts to develop a very very faint second line. My heart skips about 23 beats as it starts to get a bit darker :shock: holy shit holy shit im shaking, smiling and thinking holy crap, no way!!! I go to grab my camera and pen to write the dpo on the test and bam - the sudden awful gut wrenching realization im looking at an OPK :dohh: I felt so dumb [and angry that I didn't notice I bought the wrong test. I nearly threw up :sick:] vut oh well. Just gotta laugh at myself. :haha:
I'll post a pic of it too in just a second. I ended up [in the heat of the moment thinking I had a bfp on my hands] using another test :blush: ill post that one too.

https://i.imgur.com/V2Rkl.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/jXyW3.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/FeF86.jpg

Ps anyone think it odd to have a opk this dark [far from positive or anything but seems kind of dark for 7dpo] also I have pink cm again :sad1:

Thanks for starting this thread, i had a weird incident with a frer test this morning as in i do not know if it was positive or not.. line very faint but appeared straight away, hours later it had disappeared from the stick? Just as well i had taken a few photos or i wud have been convinced i am now imagining lines everywhere! Only 7 dpo so was too early to test but its not unheard of to get a result .. i better wait til sun to test again as clearly if i am its not enough to have a clear bfp which should last at least 48 hours according to peeonastick.com

dear.. you spelt 'afteroon' on your 7dpo hpt~ :haha:

Hmm.. i know some women use opk as hpt as well. not sure how that works.. as it supposedly test for different things. :shrug: I can't help you with the opk question as i usually stop testing the day I got a +.

pink cm on 7dpo sounded like a good sign though~~ :thumbup:

The website Pee on a stick explains the opk as hpt thing very well.
It says that LH and HCG are like identical twins but one is wearing a hat, as opks just look for the 'face' it will give a line for LH or HCG where as hpts look for the hat so only show positive if it sees a hat LOL Usually though you wont get a positive opk as a pregnancy test until AFTER a hpt has already shown positive

dear.. you spelt 'afteroon' on your 7dpo hpt~ :haha:

Hmm.. i know some women use opk as hpt as well. not sure how that works.. as it supposedly test for different things. :shrug: I can't help you with the opk question as i usually stop testing the day I got a +.

pink cm on 7dpo sounded like a good sign though~~ :thumbup:

:rofl: That, my dear, shows you how excited and shaky and freaked I was [until I realized it said LH at the top :dohh:] :rofl:

I really hope the pink cm is a good sign but honestly, it makes me think I'm out already since the witch has shown recently in the past at 24 and 25 days :sad1: I just wish I knew already!

Of course I had a look on FF after entering the spotting and it says only 6.7% of pregnant charts had spotting at 7dpo :sad1:

bless you hun, that must have been a moment! Reminds me of when I had got a bfp with ds and wanted to test again every so often in those first weeks...I must have been about 6 weeks but had accidently got a opk out of cabinet so when it was negative I started to cry...but when realised did the right test and was still pregnant!

things are looking really good for you though.... I will be following your pics :) xx

i deffo see a line one the first 7dpo u put on ... didnt need to enlarge or anything and im on my phone... gl and fxd for u.... stalking!!! :) xx

I looked on FF at my past cycles cm to see if I have ever recorded spotting and what I'm normally experiencing at this point in cycles.
Without going into too much detail my cm today was pink - like full on pink, not red/brown or any other color like af in the least bit :shrug:
[if anyone has any ib experiences they'd like to share, please please do!]
And now I know for certain after looking at it all - this cycle is NOT LIKE ANY OTHER - please oh please let this be a good sign [-o&lt;

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->