Have a peek at our [crazy lucky] POAS gallery! :)

:yipee: IMPLANTATION BLEEEEEED :yipee:

take my advice and stop sticking your finger up there now to check your CP. KEEP YOUR FINGERS OUT OF YOUR HOO HA LADY

I REPEAT. NOTHING GOES INTO THAT HOO HA FOR AT LEAST THE NEXT 5-6 DAYS.

IM SERIOUS WOMAN :rofl:

Iwantpeace - I had a temp dip but I don't know that it was the 'dip' we were hoping for :shrug: I had a bit of a restless sleep, although I think the last bit I was able to finally manage solid sleep.
I went out to dinner with my mom last night and she told me about her pregnancies and she mentioned she had mild cramping from O day until her bfp [and she said that was her first indication she was preggy] she also had spotting around 7-8dpo. Now I know everyone is different but for some strange reason I think it's a sign [especially since I hadn't mentioned either to her before she brought it up herself. She even wanted to take me to get a preggy test so we could see last night] I hope I can let her know in the next few days that she's expecting her first grandchild! :cloud9:

Ps I haven't taken a test yet today [:shock:] because I had to pee 3x during the night and I've been drinking tons of water as i can't seem to quench my thirst :dohh:

And for your viewing pleasure - not a damn thing :rofl:
I'm keeping in mind that if that was ib that happened yesterday it will take 2-3 days to start seeing something - so hopefully anywhere from tomorrow on :dance:

https://i.imgur.com/kTqn1.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/4lTEf.jpg

Lovn....very positive news!!!!

Tested after two bottles of water today...BFN. What a surprise!!!

Vivid dreams two nights in a row!

Vivid dreams is a good sign!

I had a pretty vivid one last night too [not baby related though so I wasn't sure if that's count :shrug:]

My dream had to do with a pregnant woman who was not me. Booooooooo! And then My stepfather texted me yesterday that his daughter was pregnant with his 4th grandchild. My mom is a widow with five grandchildren combined from my sisters and I, so now this whole TTC is a competition to keep my mom in the lead. We are a sick, sick family.

I just have a really good feeling about your situation my friend....fingers crossed!!

My dream had to do with a pregnant woman who was not me. Booooooooo! And then My stepfather texted me yesterday that his daughter was pregnant with his 4th grandchild. My mom is a widow with five grandchildren combined from my sisters and I, so now this whole TTC is a competition to keep my mom in the lead. We are a sick, sick family.

I just have a really good feeling about your situation my friend....fingers crossed!!

:rofl: baby making competition eh? I must be sick then too, cuz I think that's awesome! :haha:

Thank you for saying that :friends: I really hope its true. I have a good feeling for you too [as cliché as that sounds after you said it, but I really mean it. Your symptoms are sounding right on!] It be super sweet to be bump buddies! :)

Did somebody call me mental? :wacko: Whatever. She's right anyways :haha:

I totally have line eye because i'm convinced I see something on your test from today. Test again tonight. Have a non-diet pop, that concentrates your pee.

I'm not nuts about the hoo ha thing, that's what my doctor told me in my TWW. Nothing in the hoo ha. Now i'm sure it doesn't make much of a difference but seriously just to be on the safe side... you don't want to be fishing around in there disturbing nature :shrug:

I now get hungry every 3 hours. Looks like the ms is slowly passing so i'm now en-route to getting fat. Trying to eat small bits and healthy :wacko:

I love your pee sticks. This might be the best thread ever created.

ALSO. A temp dip is a temp dip so i'm just going to cautiously start :dance:

Plus, you must have an intuition (kindof like you did with me)....that's what i'm thinking all this is :hugs:

I totally agree with you on the hoo ha thing. I've kept outta there, I swear! :thumbup:

Really?? You can see something?? Im looking forward to this afternoons test! Ill grab a pop on my way home from shopping!

Im so glad your ms is finally easing up and you're hungry now! That deserves a little :dance:

I'd be honored to be your bump buddy! I am really hoping its our month! :hugs:

Head- when you say ms...did you get a bfp I missed?:thumbup:

Today I am really feeling it. I am really hoping it isn't in my head because while I know I'm crazy I don't need it confirmed!!!! :blush:

I ran a race this am and wanted to puke twice which never happens and I'm campy and nauseous. Ugh!

My stupid auto correct, I want peace that MS question was for you! Lol

hahaha I was wondering if it's for me. Yup, got my BFP on July 16th so i'm 9wks 2 days. Still too paranoid to change anything but the ticker is in my spoiler :dohh:

That's awesome!!!! I'll def follow your progress!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->