Have a peek at our [crazy lucky] POAS gallery! :)

tag - love your digi!!! :happydance:

lovn - AHHH!!!! I HOPE TO SEE YOUR BFP SOON!!!! yay for :sick:!!!

still waiting to see pee sticks from the rest of you PUPO ladies~~~~~~~ :dance:

afm, i got a +OPK today! :wohoo: :wohoo: :)haha: then i shall join the crazy tww!)

tag - love your digi!!! :happydance:

lovn - AHHH!!!! I HOPE TO SEE YOUR BFP SOON!!!! yay for :sick:!!!

still waiting to see pee sticks from the rest of you PUPO ladies~~~~~~~ :dance:

afm, i got a +OPK today! :wohoo: :wohoo: :)haha: then i shall join the crazy tww!)

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Get moving lady...it's time to :sex:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, whenever it's time for me to test in 9 days on the 5th of October I'm joining y'all! It's official that you ladies & this thread are good luck! :haha:
With Lovn losing her lunch I'm convinced you're preggers! And with Tag and her beautiful test showing Pregnant that's just more luck!
So I'll be joining y'all! :D

I'll be testing 5-6th of October! I am so happy you puked, lovin!

Beautiful digital, tag :happydance:

Beautiful digi Tag!

Lovn - you are sooooooo preggo. Congrats on losing your lunch! :haha:

AFM - I have been so weepy, irritable, nauseated - or more like my tummy is rolling and on fire, and tired. I'm wondering if 6:00 p.m. is too early to go to bed.... I think not. I'll probably call it a night.

My goodness this is such a wonderful group of ladies here!!

I have a feeling this is going to be a long lucky thread of sticky :bfp: one after the next!!!! :yipee: I'm tempted to test again tonight but I think ill hold til tomorrow. Im literally hours from expected af day and she is NO WHERE in sight :dance:

Beautiful digi Tag!

AFM - I have been so weepy, irritable, nauseated - or more like my tummy is rolling and on fire, and tired. I'm wondering if 6:00 p.m. is too early to go to bed.... I think not. I'll probably call it a night.

I love that your weepy, irritable and nauseated....might you have sore boobies and raging acne as well? :rofl:

New preggo symptom: raging acne

Consistant symptoms: twinges (lower left), weird smelling pee pee and cm

FX...this is truly a lucky thread! The more the merrier!

Lovn, can't wait to see that POAS!

Beautiful digi Tag!

I love that your weepy, irritable and nauseated....might you have sore boobies and raging acne as well? :rofl:

New preggo symptom: raging acne

Consistant symptoms: twinges (lower left), weird smelling pee pee and cm

FX...this is truly a lucky thread! The more the merrier!

Lovn, can't wait to see that POAS!

Sore boobies, yes! Nips are sore as well. Raging acne..... not so much, but it could still come.

Lovn- I inverted your test for fun... there is definitely something!!! Cant wait to see progression!!! :happydance:

I think it is turning into AF....feel crampy now too :-/ still excited about the opk's and hpt's I ordered today online - also going to try pre-seed this next cycle. Going to go ahead and call it Af....I am not giving up :) GNITE LADIES....Baby dust to all....this next month will be my first charting temps....it is Sooooo ON! Let's get some more Bfp's ;-) GL everyone....keep the poasparty going strong and chins up....shoulders back....heads high with BIG SMILES...

oh no lalala :hugs: October is not a bad month either. In fact I love October! I can see a :bfp: in your near future!! Keep up some hope!

So symptoms today: white cm (alot), fatigue, some acid reflux, twinges, and upset tummy. Hoping to get the :bfp: soon!!

Than you jbk....hope....faith....love...are always going strong ...Part of me is thinking it may be IB still...but I figure just call it Af and then I will be surprised it it stops. I either get a surprise BFP..(unlikely)....or... a new cycle to start over....either way ....moving forward. GOOD LUCK TO YOU!!!! Hope your BFP IS SOON..PRETTY PINK LINES PLEASE....OH YEAH...when are you due for AF?

I'm not due until around the 3rd or 4th, BUT I have a procedure on the 1st that requires anesthesia, so I am hoping to know by Friday, and I can cancel if I need to.

Lovn- I inverted your test for fun... there is definitely something!!! Cant wait to see progression!!! :happydance:

:shock: Really?? That's so awesome!! :dance: I can't wait to see all of our progressions!!

Your symptoms are sounding good!

Lala - I really hope its Ib but good on you for keeping such a positive attitude! I hope you're pleasantly surprised with a bfp in just a few days! :friends:

Im cautiously excited as I have zero spotting, cramps or any other sign that the witch is on her way! I need to keep in mind though that it is possible that this is going to be one of my rare [and I mean as in has only happened once before] 36 day cycles :dohh:

I picked up more frer, ill be testing tomorrow with 2mu [first is never concentrated enough] as long as I still have no obvious sign of af :af: :af: :af:

I'm praying she stays away! I look forward to seeing 2 pink lines!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->