Have a peek at our [crazy lucky] POAS gallery! :)

Jaysbaby - No offense to any nurses out there, but I've learned that the ones in my OB office are COMPLETELY clueless when it comes time to TTC or just becoming pregnant. I've had to explain a lot of things to them. A line's a line, that doesn't matter. What matters is your doubling time and no comments should be made by anyone until that's determined. H&H9!!!!

I haven't tested yet but i will soon [sorry to keep you waiting Lisa :haha:]

Jbk - i swear i still see something on your newest test!

Bio - thank you! I dont mind one bit. I'm just so glad you ladies found the thread and were willing to join in and share the pee stick party/celebration! :friends:

Jaysbaby, I've heard the same thing about doctors office preggy tests NOT being the most sensitive [like someone else mentioned, 50-100miu] i wouldn't worry if your own tests are dark and progressing fine! :hugs:

I'm going to be in class for a while, but when I get back I expect to see some :bfp: so :test: :)

It's almost midnight so I'm going to sleep now. Gimme some bfps to wake up to <3

I'm not going to test until the late afternoon since af seems to keep making afternoon/evening arrivals.
I looked back beyond the last year of cycles [I've been keeping track of my cycles for nearly 2 years] and I average 27.4 days. Today is day 27 so I feel like if I can make it into the evening without any signs of the evil witch then ill feel better about testing :thumbup:

I go to sleep and all the fun begins!!! LOL

I am traveling for work today but had to check in! WOW JAY, awesome news!!!

I have to go pick up more HPTs on my way out of work today an I promise to over post with images later this evening.

Finally, a second line showed up on my cheapie test with FMU. I was so relieved. Even though it isn't a strong line (4 days later) so I'm still scared.

Lovn - can't wait to see your POAS!!!!!!

Sorry I'll be out of pocket, I'd much rather be playing with my girls on BnB! :hugs:

omg been out for the day and came on to this!!! congrats on ur bfp xxxx

:winkwink::hugs: Lovn....that's right! I have the control line part of the testing covered....hahaha...now onto conquering the "other line" :coffee:

:awww: Thank you for the support:shipw: not giving up...I am htinking I am out for this cycle. I did opk's and got a positive on the 11th and 12th of this month.,,,so I suppose today is 12 or 13 dpo...depending on when the egg actually did "something":gun::ignore: I had the nexplanon implant in for one month in June and took it out after 5 weeks of having it in. My cycles after removal were as follows: #1 25 days, #23 days, #3 27 days....so af should show anytime between tomorrow and the end of this week...hoping it regulates and stays around 27. I ovulated and timed :sex::spermy: beautifully this month...ugh suppose it is onto the next cycle for me. Hope to keep in touch here :comp:<3, pretty bummed right now

Good luck to everyone testing .... more BFP's !!! Bring it!!!

You're still very much in Lala. I have that same doubt but nothing says we're out til that evil witch shows :af:

I'm pretty sure I am out too. I have PCOS so I have irregular cycles. Since the birth of my youngest (Over 3 years ago) I haven't had my own cycles, AT ALL...only time I had my "period" was when I would take Provera (progesterone) to induce it.

August 22 I started my VERY FIRST period and was sooo excited! I'd never been so happy to see my period...lol...so that is why I thought I stood a chance at conceiving naturally this month...boy was I a silly girl for thinking my period would miracuously show up again on time...lol...I did get a positive OPK on the 13th so I held onto hope...but I am seriously thinking my PCOS was fooling around with me. Anyway...I called my doctor at the Center of Reproductive Medicine and paid for my Fertility Plan of Femara and the HCG trigger shots and also progesterone. We go in on the 27th for our blood work results and hopefully if things look good in that department I can start treatment!!

Sorry for my novel...lol...

I'm pretty sure I am out too. I have PCOS so I have irregular cycles. Since the birth of my youngest (Over 3 years ago) I haven't had my own cycles, AT ALL...only time I had my "period" was when I would take Provera (progesterone) to induce it.

August 22 I started my VERY FIRST period and was sooo excited! I'd never been so happy to see my period...lol...so that is why I thought I stood a chance at conceiving naturally this month...boy was I a silly girl for thinking my period would miracuously show up again on time...lol...I did get a positive OPK on the 13th so I held onto hope...but I am seriously thinking my PCOS was fooling around with me. Anyway...I called my doctor at the Center of Reproductive Medicine and paid for my Fertility Plan of Femara and the HCG trigger shots and also progesterone. We go in on the 27th for our blood work results and hopefully if things look good in that department I can start treatment!!

Sorry for my novel...lol...

:hugs: It's good to have that scheduled!
But, that said, I have to also say, there are a few ladies around here I've seen the last few days [not just on this thread either] getting their bfp just days/weeks before their scheduled fs appointments... so maybe, just mayyyybe there's still a bit of hope that you'll get a bfp this go! I'll keep the hope for you at least! :thumbup:

Suppose I should doubt my doubt....until af shows :) thank you for the encouragement, Lovn.....you truly brought sunshine into my day! Thankx!! Time to get cleaning, going to cut my 2 year old's hair today, then give him a bath, find a yummy recipe, plenty to do to stay busy....rained last night here, gorgeous and fresh outside today, feels like Fall. Looking forward to your testing this afternoon. GL!

Pambolina, let's keep testing just because we can! Chins up!!! BFP's For everyone! I decided we are both pregnant....hahaha PUPO, So glad your have things set up to move forward, way to grab that bull by the horns Lady! Awesome, maybe we will be the ones that get the bfp's on 16 or 18 dpo....ya never know ;-)

Ya'll are so amazing and uplifting!!! I kinda like thinking that I am PUPO...give me butterflies...lol...I posted my tests in my thread but for the heck of it I will post them here too!!!

I sure hope I am one of the luckies and get my BFP before I go in and get a refund! A very NICE refund...LMAO!!!

FRER and Wondfo

Attachments

• hpt12.jpg
    hpt12.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 22
  • hpt12neg.jpg
    hpt12neg.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 17
  • hpt13.jpg
    hpt13.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 15
  • hpt13neg.jpg
    hpt13neg.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 11
No spotting or cramps so I took a test....... And that control line sure is dark! :haha: really wish that test line would start to show...... :coffee:

https://i.imgur.com/6Jv3m.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/9PP0Y.jpg

:munch: Calling ALL Test lines......WE ARE WAITING FOR YOU TO SHOW SOME COLOR!!!

NICE PICS LADIES, GOOD, FUN PEE PARTY....LOL.

How dare those Control Lines.....hogging all the spotlight :ban:
Raining here pretty good...:rain:

TMI warning...I noticed a very light pink tinge cm when I wiped...I am assuming it is :witch:, today is cd 23 for me. Part of me is praying it is IB, since that could happen anywhere from 6-12 dpo, researched it....but I am preparing myself for a full blown :witch:
Time to take a nap and shut this TTC brain off for a while....:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->