Have a peek at our [crazy lucky] POAS gallery! :)

Pam - that's great news! And wow, I had no idea men could take Clomid too! I hope it works!! :dance:

Lisa - thank you :hugs:

I'm ok. Mentally, I've come to terms with another busted cycle [with the help of some very awesome bnb ladies :friends:] Now physically, it's a whole other story...... I'm down right miserable :sad1: These cramps are super intense and I've taken 2x500mg Naproxen plus 2x8hour alive plus the heating pad, plus walking earlier [that usually eases it a bit], plus now a glass of wine and nothing.... has not helped one bit :( I hurt so much. And it's intense stabbing pains, not normal across the pelvis ache but full on stabbing pains all over. It's actually a bit worriesome [sp?]. But I'm trying not to focus on it!

Anyway, dh will be home soon and he is going to make me my favorite dinner and give me a back massage!! I'm a lucky lady :cloud9:

Oh no Lovn! I hope you feel better! Whenever I was in middle school I had cramps so bad that I'd eventually throw up from the pain. It was horrible so I know how you feel! Drink lots of water, take a nap if you can, and snuggle into the sheets with your hubby! The back rub will be nice! How sweet!
Hoping you feel better! And if it gets worse... and you've never had cramps like that maybe call your doctor.

Pam - that's great news! And wow, I had no idea men could take Clomid too! I hope it works!! :dance:

Lisa - thank you :hugs:

I'm ok. Mentally, I've come to terms with another busted cycle [with the help of some very awesome bnb ladies :friends:] Now physically, it's a whole other story...... I'm down right miserable :sad1: These cramps are super intense and I've taken 2x500mg Naproxen plus 2x8hour alive plus the heating pad, plus walking earlier [that usually eases it a bit], plus now a glass of wine and nothing.... has not helped one bit :( I hurt so much. And it's intense stabbing pains, not normal across the pelvis ache but full on stabbing pains all over. It's actually a bit worriesome [sp?]. But I'm trying not to focus on it!

Anyway, dh will be home soon and he is going to make me my favorite dinner and give me a back massage!! I'm a lucky lady :cloud9:

Awww that sucks. Lovn, weren't you a couple days late? I almost wonder if its possible you had a chemical pregnancy. In May, I was 3 days late with an intense AF that followed. During just prior to getting it, I thought I had a faint BFP. I'm almost convinced now that was what it was once I started learning about it from these boards.

JBK, can't wait to see tomorrow's FRER! :thumbup:

Ladies I'm having some pretty bad cramps on and off but I usually get them before af, but she is not due for one more week really.

Awww that sucks. Lovn, weren't you a couple days late? I almost wonder if its possible you had a chemical pregnancy. In May, I was 3 days late with an intense AF that followed. During just prior to getting it, I thought I had a faint BFP. I'm almost convinced now that was what it was once I started learning about it from these boards.

JBK, can't wait to see tomorrow's FRER! :thumbup:

I was. I thought about that. Especially since I thought I had a few faint lines on the 10 and 12 dpo test but who knows. But that sure would explain the intense cramps that I've never felt before in my life. :shrug:

Ladies I'm having some pretty bad cramps on and off but I usually get them before af, but she is not due for one more week really.

:( I hope that it's just bean getting snuggle in and not af! :af:

If you're little bean has indeed "stuck"....those cramps may not be a bad thing. :happydance:

Lovn, i wouldn't be surprised! I remember not really knowing about the chemical pregnancy and when AF showed I discounted that faint little line I passed off as an evap line. I thought it would throw my cycle off to but my cycle went right back to normal after that.

Happy 4 weeks to you and your little poppyseed,Tag!!!! :cloud9:

:dance: :bunny: :yipee: :wohoo: :happydance: :friends:

THANK YOU!!!! Code word for our little poppyseed is Ziggy. My DH keeps texting me, How's the little Zygot? :haha:

4 more weeks and we've decided to tell Sydney. Can't wait! :happydance:

Lovn, i wouldn't be surprised! I remember not really knowing about the chemical pregnancy and when AF showed I discounted that faint little line I passed off as an evap line. I thought it would throw my cycle off to but my cycle went right back to normal after that.

And apparently your more fertile after a loss [even a 'chemical {hate that word} pregnancy] so maybe I have even more of a chance for cycle #6. I just have to trust that what ever happened in my body, happened because it was supposed to. It was better this way. I just have to keep that PMA!!

Happy 4 weeks to you and your little poppyseed,Tag!!!! :cloud9:

:dance: :bunny: :yipee: :wohoo: :happydance: :friends:

THANK YOU!!!! Code word for our little poppyseed is Ziggy. My DH keeps texting me, How's the little Zygot? :haha:

4 more weeks and we've decided to tell Sydney. Can't wait! :happydance:

Yay!!!! I love it! Ziggy the poppyseed! :cloud9: I can't wait for you to tell Syd, she's going to be soooo excited! :happydance:

Do you know how you're going to tell your daughter? That's got to be so exciting!

JBK- WHERE ARE YOU AND YOUR FRER????

Sooooo, my DH and I decided to tell Syd by handing her the invitations I designed to a Gender Reveal party hosted by her. My hubby and my daughter have been teasing each other all year about the potential sex of our future baby. DH is saying girl and Syd is saying boy so I thought it'd be fun for Syd to host a party with Team John (girl) and Team Syd (boy) and ask our closest friends and family to join us. Our local baker will make our favorite cupcakes with the filling color to indicate what we're having. :happydance:

We intend to mail these invitations at 12 weeks to our family to announce it and then mail xmas cards with "baby" as part of the signature to reach everyone else. :haha:

https://i1169.photobucket.com/albums/r513/JBehr2006/IMG_2664-2-1.jpg

I think I see something on the top one! What does it look like in person?

xo

I changed the pic that one looked janky..... It looks like a bfn :/

Awww - I'm so sorry! How are you feeling? How many DPO? :hugs:

I'm still gonna test but only in the mornings. Probably not Monday morning, but definietly Sat and Sun. TECHNICALLY it's still early. I am still 5-6 days from AF. So I still could be pregnant, but I am going to do the colonoscopy and hope for the best. Who knows this may be a sign to get the damn thing done and move on. I have also read stories of people who have had the colonoscopy and found out a week or two later that they were indeed pregnant and everything was fine. I am a firm believer in signs so we will see what happens. I will still keep you guys updated on anything that is happening.. I do believe I check this before facebook lol.

Awww - I'm so sorry! How are you feeling? How many DPO? :hugs:

I have no idea how many dpo I am if I had to guess from the cramping and ewcm I would guess around 9-10dpo. Maybe less maybe more. I didnt do one OPK this month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->