Have a peek at our [crazy lucky] POAS gallery! :)

Awww - I'm so sorry! How are you feeling? How many DPO? :hugs:

I have no idea how many dpo I am if I had to guess from the cramping and ewcm I would guess around 9-10dpo. Maybe less maybe more. I didnt do one OPK this month.

You're still in the game mama!! I agree, test with FMU!!! Still high hopes for you! :happydance:

missVeronica - did you get thermometer???? waiting to see temp update! :haha:

jbk - agree with tag~ u'r still in it~! 5-6 days away form af due date could still mean u'r too early to test for bfp to show~

afm, think i'm 2dpo today~~ still getting cramps here and there! (thinking it's gas? :haha: :shy:) but cm definitely turned creamy/sticky!

I swear I see a line on both. But even if they are negative. You still have loads of time!

No thermometer here :nope: Hubby said to give him two days, that he could probably get a free one at work. I hate waiting!!!

Morning gorgeous girls xx

How you feeling, lovin?

Jbk :hugs: hope you get that positive soon

Tag, that's a gorgeous way to tell your daughter

Hi Lisa, I'm ok, cramps galore but ok, thanks!
Burned my hand pretty bad this morning and now have to function 1 handed :dohh: so I may be a bit quiet for a few days [but I'll be stalking to see those :bfp:!!]

I just tested and got bummed because it was negative.. Umm, hello, I'm only 6dpo.. Idiot.

I'm feeling so pregnant today. Sore boobs, fatigue, and acid reflux!! I also though AF came early, but it was a ton of white creamy cm! Now its more watery, but hoping these are all good signs!!

Lovn- that stinks!! Take care of those hands!

Lisa-i want to see pics!!!

https://i131.photobucket.com/albums...E-86DB-64AEC9658DED-4732-000002D27F693767.jpg there we go ;) PUPO!!

Beautiful! I think I'm out. I usually get bad cramps and diahrrea before my AF and I just had it. So I'm expecting her anytime.

No JBK, are you sure??? I had SO much cm, like I wet my pants. :haha: Have you tested again today? Big hugs!

Lisa, thank you for your purty line at 6dpo! :rofl: It's gorgeous!!!

Lovn, how's your hand? Are you going to share how you got that burn? OUCH!

Jbk - dont count yourself out yet!! :hugs:

Lovely control line Lisa :winkwink:

Tag, I will, just because you asked [I may feel a bit dumb about it :haha:] I was baking some cookies and I had missed the timer go off and realized once I smelt burnt cookie all the way in the back room of the house. I've nearly burned the house down before :blush: so I panicked a bit and just rushed straight in and to the oven, grabbed the dish rag but didn't double it up, grabbed the pan and was met with searing pain pretty quick :dohh: I feel insanely lame and on top of it I had no cookies to ease the pain :sad1:
And I doubt dh will ever let me live it down :haha: [PS that took my so long to write one handed :rofl:]

How are you doing tag?

You're right, that sucks you don't at least have the cookies! :haha: Try lots of vitamin E! That really does hurt. Those superficial burns are usually the worse too!

AFM: Super fatigue swept over me last night. And I'm bloated. PMS like cramps and I'm cringing if I'm going to go straight to leggings from this point on for no other reason than my tummy just feels so sensitive. Or it'll just give me an excuse to expand comfortably. :rofl:

I wish my Dr would see me early (first appt is Oct 30). Does this seem normal for a 38 year old woman? I mean of course I look dashingly young for my age but still! :rofl:

I need the rest of you ladies to join me soon! October is your month I can feel it!

We are watching my nieces (4 and 2) for the weekend while their parents are in Chicago. My DH looked over at me in the car this morning at 9 am on our way BACK from gymnastics and said, "I'm good with one. It's 9 am - what do we do with them for the rest of the day?" LOL - watching Little Mermaid for the 3rd time of course!

Bio and Phantom, how are you ladies feeling?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->