Have a peek at our [crazy lucky] POAS gallery! :)

Here it is my last test I'm doing until at least the 3rd. I am going to try and wait until myu AF is supposed to come. Which by now she has not. Today I do an all liquid diet...chicken broth, gelatin, juice, tea, and water (yay...not)..
https://i1169.photobucket.com/albums/r513/JBehr2006/IMG_2726_zps5499f769.jpg

AF has left so I'm going to be temping as of tomorrow. Need to up date my siggy to add a chart and ticker.

I made my chart! It's in my signature! I can't wait till I have more than just the days I had my period and one temperature. :haha:

G'nite my friends!

jbk, good luck with your procedure!

Talk to y'all tomorrow!

Woohoo charts!! Love that blue dots! :haha:

I had a few spots of blood mixed in with some ewcm looking stuff yesterday. Cautiously hopeful.

hiya everyone its just took me 2 hours to read through all this thread ,im so excited to c all the bfp and sorry to hear about the bfn im about 5dpo and gonna try and wait till af due to test.been ttc for 2 n half years and currently on month 2 of clomid .last month i had my scans and blood test and ovulation was confirmed so im soooo happy i finaly released an egg.hoping its gonna b my time soon

Wow, well done making it through the thread lol. Welcome and best of luck :)

lisasmith - girl~ you are pupo!! :dance:

any more testers today?? I feel unease without any pee stick pic! :haha:

wow 2yearsandtri! you deserve some medal by reading through this crazy pupo thread! :haha: I'm about 5dpo as well~ i've heard great news about clomid and FX this is it for you! :thumbup:

lxb - if I had a stick to pee on, I would. But I'm waiting about 3-4 more days. I will post as soon as I pee on it, though. :haha:

wohoo~~ pee stick!! :happydance: I don't have any sticks at home either. I guess that's one of the reasons I dont test early cause i couldn't~ :haha: having the urge to go buy some though~ :shy:

Hey ladies! I had my cleanse yesterday and found out I'm either allergic to dulcolax or the dye.. but the colonoscopy went good, no polyps... but they found diverticulosis, which is pockets in the intestine, or weak spots, that are from the colon working too hard. So I need more Fiber. Otherwise it was good! Still no AF here. 2-3 days until the expected day!

Lisa- hopefully a good sign!!! PUPO!!

2years-welcome!!! Good luck on this round of clomid! I am also on my second round. 100mg

I have diverticula dudease! Glad it went well :hugs: start peeing on sticks again

Glad to hear your procedure went well! :friends:

And I second Lisa - start peeing on sticks again soon, please!! :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"