Have a peek at our [crazy lucky] POAS gallery! :)

here is my test from this morning .think theres an indent line but wouldnt hurt if someone wanted to tweak

Attachments

• DSC_0205.jpg
    DSC_0205.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 14
was just sat thinking about a girl i work with who every sunday when i work with her blurts out are you pregnant yet makes me feel a little under pressure but would love to say ,now that u mention it yes i am actually .do any of u guys wish u never told anyone u was trying and do u feel under pressure .

Yes! wish DH hasn't really told anyone! (i only told my family). think he regretted it though as his coworker kept asking him "any news?" and .. "so and so are pregnant.. heard it's an accident". :dohh: people who had short ttc journey wont understand and can be insensitive.

i dont mind when ppl genually ask hows things and good luck n stuff but some ppl arnt botherd .but then again shud have kept my mouth shut but i was sooooo excited ti finally start my clomid after 2 n half years i wanted to shout it out lol

Hi all...af gone...cd8 for me...started opk's faint lines...predicted ovulation is this week per tools online...it is Tuesday today...and I should ovulate by Friday...we shall see....we are using pres seed this cycle...DH is soooooo on board...love it. We so far BD'd on Cd 5 .& 7 fingers crossed this month. Going out to get a better thermometer today. Then will make a chart on FF. Going all out this month :) also taking Evening Primrose oil and Vitamin E...calcium...folic acid....B12 ...biotin...(vitamin C every other day.)...iron once a week....and multiple. Used preseed last night...and we liked it. FX'd going to keep poas OPK and will keep you all updated....so excited for this cycle....so many tools to use. Lol
Lovn, praying your hand is on the mend....smiles
GL all...ttys

Just make sure nothing has vitamin A in it xxx

what other vitamins are good when ttc xx i have some folic acid ,b6 and omega 3 n 2 other nums carnt remember they any good x

Just seeing if this works from my phone.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 21
Testing in the morning as long as AF stays away!!

Ordered 40 opks plus 20hpt plus the ones i already had stocked up! I should o in about 8 days. Ill start testing with opks on Friday though! I hope I'm over this flu by o time!

what other vitamins are good when ttc xx i have some folic acid ,b6 and omega 3 n 2 other nums carnt remember they any good x
i only take b6 to increase my lp (between ovulation and period) it takes 6-12 days for a fertilzed egg to implant and my AF was arriving at 6 days past ovulation so not enough time to get preg. i'm not sure about other uses for low doses of it when ttc but thought i'd warn you that if you have a higher dose and a normal 14 (ish) day lp you could end up thinking you were late when it was just the b6 at work.

as for me, i missed temping yesterday but its so early in my cycle that it doesnt matter too much, back on track today.

Tell me what is the thing with blue dye tests?? I took one and can see a line.. faint, but the same size as the test line.

here they are... both are out of the time frame now but those lines were there during.
https://i1169.photobucket.com/albums/r513/JBehr2006/IMG_2766_zps628a4d36.jpg
https://i1169.photobucket.com/albums/r513/JBehr2006/IMG_2766edit_zpsd3af7e1e.jpg

Should I go buy pink ones and disregard these?? I have never taken blue dye just wanted to save some money lol. do you think they are evaps? I hear blue dye's do that. :shrug:

so i think I am getting a pink one... ugh this is annoying!

Jbk- those do not look like Evaps!!! Get pink ones though! How exciting!

Sorry I've been MIA - horrible cold. :(

Jbk, I dont think those are evaps either but you can never be certain with blue dye so definitely get some pink dye! Exciting though, looks very promising!!! :dance:

Sorry you have a cold too tag, hope it goes away soon :friends:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->