Have a peek at our [crazy lucky] POAS gallery! :)

Im pretty much crying my eyes out...

Still super early MissVeronicaa!

JBK - I really think you're pregnant!! Looking forward to more tests! :dance:

Lala - Thank you! :) and I've just gotta mention that I think it's awesome how positive you always are!! :thumbup:

EDIT: totally missed that last jbk - YOU"RE PREGNANT!!!!! :dance: :bunny: :dance: :yipee:

Thank you everyone!! I can't wait until tomorrow!!! I am so excited!

BFP!!!!! BFP!!! BFP!!!!!! You are SOOOOOOOOOO pregnant!!! YAY!!!! Congrats sweetie!!1

I might add a spoiler with a ticker... hmmm makes me nervous!

I think you should, jbk since we know there's no way those are evaps on three different brands of tests!!!!! :dance:

This is definitely the most lucky thread ever! I have been trying for 15 and 1/2 months! 2nd cycle of clomid! If it's darker tomorrow I am calling the doctor!

I CANNOT believe it! That FRER looks AMAZING!!! I'm crying now. Sooooo happy for you! I can't wait for all the rest of you to join the BFP party! It's coming! YAY! :happydance:

Back to napping! :haha:

June 11th! June 2nd is my sons half birthday so it would be perfect!!

This is so exciting!

I know BIO said Congrats but I think it was meant for you jbk!! Such great news!

One more spam on the thread because I wanted to post this for so long... I'm on :cloud9:

Haha, thanks, Tag!! Yes, I meant CONGRATS JBK!!! omg I have such baby brain already :haha: This morning I thought I threw my cell phone in one of those bins for onsite paper/burning shredding (I work in a confidential company ;)) Luckily it was just stuck in between my driver's seat and center console.

I think I'm due June 8th (originally thought June 9th, but splitting hairs at this point)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->