Have any of you actually posted a letter to santa?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FEDup1981

Mam of two & two angels
Reaction score
Just wondered if any of you had actually post a letter to santa and put it in the post box? Did you get a reply~??:rofl: Just wondered if Royal Mail sent something...

My lil boy wrote (with my help!) a letter to santa last friday and posted it, but havent had anything in reply....yet :blush:

When I was younger I NEVER got a reply!! :(
But you can buy them on loads of online shops and probably instore too and then put it in your boys stocking or even post it yourself? Can't wait untill next Christmas when Il be doing all this for LO, not that he/she will understand lol
XXxxx

i did it all the time.. never got replies though!!!

No but i heard somewhere that if you send it to the post office then they reply? I don't know where i heard this from! But its a good idea if its true!

I always got a reply from Santa but I think my mum sent them off somewhere that wasnt the north pole >.<

Lol my nan used to get us a letter sent from Santa :D

Ive bought Maya one for this year that will arrive at start of Dec :D its's especially for a babys 1st Xmas

One year Amanda got a reply and Jayden didn't. (I never showed Amanda hers because it wasn't fair.)

BUT, I found a solution. They can write their letters and I will post them. But, I personally write each one a letter and put it in their stocking. This way it is very personal and looks like Santa was watching them all year.

BUT, I found a solution. They can write their letters and I will post them. But, I personally write each one a letter and put it in their stocking. This way it is very personal and looks like Santa was watching them all year.

that's a really good idea!! i'll have to remember that!!!

that's a really good idea!! i'll have to remember that!!!

The nice thing is that you can mention things that happened during the year, etc. It makes it even more believable.

Yes we did my little boy posted his letter last year 1st week in December and 2 weeks later we got a reply via Royal Mail :happydance:

If you post it to somewhere who write back or order one online than you will get a reply but if its just to Santa and put in post boxthen no I think to be honest they just go in rubbish.

Emma.xx

Oh actually Ijust found this so if you wrote to here the you should get a reply.

https://www.royalmail.com/portal/rm/jump1?catId=1000002&mediaId=80800761&campaignid=santa

Emma.xx

Oh actually Ijust found this so if you wrote to here the you should get a reply.

https://www.royalmail.com/portal/rm/jump1?catId=1000002&mediaId=80800761&campaignid=santa

Emma.xx

the envelope was pre-written, and i dont think he quite had the same address :rofl: but hopefully cos it says santa he will get a reply!!

I work at the post office and yes if you do it to that address by around the 20th nov i think this year you will get a reply. We have for te last 2 years now! :happydance:
If you dont mind ill put this in another thread and everyone can get writing xxxxxxxxx

I used to let my letter to santa fly up the chimney, never got a reply cause we werent actually sending it anywhere just into the big wide world, but i loved it, posting it up the chimney, with daddy's help of course then racing outside and watching it fly away

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"