have i done enough?

leahjones

Reaction score
ok so me and the oh dtd wednesday night as i got my first high of the cycle on my cbfm. then yesterday i got my first peak.. however last night we didnt do anything cus we are both poorly with flu.. do you think weve done enough? from the pain i started to get last night it was nearly dead on to 24 hours i ovulated from when we had sex... just gutted we didnt do it last night to cover our bases :(

It only takes once, I have a 2 yo to prove it. Hopefully it will be enough for you. Fx.

Didnt want to read and run . We were in the same boat. Did it b4 ov. But not on the day of and im nine weeks now so def once works. I did give them swimmers a helping hand tho I must admit. Good luck for you x

Didnt want to read and run . We were in the same boat. Did it b4 ov. But not on the day of and im nine weeks now so def once works. I did give them swimmers a helping hand tho I must admit. Good luck for you x

how did you give them a helping hand?

Lol I read some where self orgasm helps pulls them in. So I did! Im sure it worked.Also sat with my legs up for a while. :)

Lol I read some where self orgasm helps pulls them in. So I did! Im sure it worked.Also sat with my legs up for a while. :)

omg i put my hips on a pillow to where i then fell alseep and woke up with hip ache lol!

omg i put my hips on a pillow to where i then fell alseep and woke up with hip ache lol!

Sounds good then. I hope your get your Bfp

Awesome! I did this too, on O day BD and here and there on BDs leading up to O. Nice to hear your success story!! Congrats on yoyr BFP :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->