Have you ever had a dream of being pregnant?

calm

Reaction score
I have had quite a lot. As a teenager, and beng a virgen funny enough, I would have these awful dreams of being pregnant and trying to hide the baby, and there was no love for the poor mite...

The better dreams are the ones I have every now and again since being married. I am pregnant in the dream, although there is also some doubt like it might not be true... I am always something like 5 months, but the strangest and nicest thing is the feeling in these dreams... it is incredible, It is not excitement, I can't pin down this feeling, but it is really good, funny how the mind can cook up such emotions and feelings when we are asleep... When I wake up I always feel curious to find out if I will get this strange but lovely feeling when pregnant, or will I get other lovely feelings, but not that particular one that comes in dreams...

Does this happen to anyone else? (especially with the special feeling bit)

I dream about being pregnant and having a baby lots....unfortunately I seem to leave mine in a drawer quite often or give birth to strange animals - so I cant say I have ever had that lovely feeling you are getting.....more panic at the fact I'm going to be a bad mother to the giraffe that is now my child! xxxx

I had one the other night.. Quite ironic really considering the situation I'm in now!
xx

I dream about being pregnant and having a baby lots....unfortunately I seem to leave mine in a drawer quite often or give birth to strange animals - so I cant say I have ever had that lovely feeling you are getting.....more panic at the fact I'm going to be a bad mother to the giraffe that is now my child! xxxx

Oh that is so funny :rofl:

And now you say it, I think I have had a couple of dreams like that and I think I have kittens (literally)

I had one the other night.. Quite ironic really considering the situation I'm in now!
xx

I don't usually read journals, but I quickly went to yours to see what was up. I am not really sure if you are going to be glad or not if the :witch: lands. I hope that whatever happens you are happy with the outcome:hug::hug:

I've had lots of dreams about being pregnant or having a baby. Usually the baby dreams are about multiples...don't know why, I'm not particularly wanting multiples.

I had a pregnancy dream once where I woke up in my dream and went to take a shower and when I looked at myself in the mirror, my nipples had grown the size of dinner plates and I was freaking out.

OMG not you mention it i had a strange dream the other night. I was giving birth in the house but i was trying to do it really quietly not to wake anyone!!!! lol and i just remember sending OH out to get milk?? lol
x

OMG not you mention it i had a strange dream the other night. I was giving birth in the house but i was trying to do it really quietly not to wake anyone!!!! lol and i just remember sending OH out to get milk?? lol
x

I wonder if that could be interpreted that you don't want to cause any inconvenience to your OH of your family or at work...

I have pregnancy/baby dreams quite often. As a teenager I had one where I was pregnant, delivered a 20 pound baby (toddler?) boy in the choir loft at church. WEIRD.

When I was pregnant with Emma I had a dream that I was pregnant with twin girls, and I was trying to come up with names. I picked Samantha for one of them, and could not pick another name, so we didn't keep that baby (crazy!)

Recently I had a dream that I was pregnant with a second baby, going about my daily life with Emma and my hubby. I got to 35 weeks pregnant and delivered early, having a 3 pound baby boy. He was healthy and they didn't make him stay in the hospital (yeah, right) and when I woke up I was looking around for the little baby!

I've only had a couple which have been lovely but then wake up and feel sad that I'm not - I also do the searching round the bed for the bump/baby in my sleepy states haha

I have pregnancy/baby dreams quite often. As a teenager I had one where I was pregnant, delivered a 20 pound baby (toddler?) boy in the choir loft at church. WEIRD.

When I was pregnant with Emma I had a dream that I was pregnant with twin girls, and I was trying to come up with names. I picked Samantha for one of them, and could not pick another name, so we didn't keep that baby (crazy!)

Recently I had a dream that I was pregnant with a second baby, going about my daily life with Emma and my hubby. I got to 35 weeks pregnant and delivered early, having a 3 pound baby boy. He was healthy and they didn't make him stay in the hospital (yeah, right) and when I woke up I was looking around for the little baby!

Oh, I can just imagine how you felt... I would have looked too, its so strange how in a dream you can develop even a bond with this little person that doesn't exist

I had a dream i was pregnant in february and it felt so real that i did a pregnancy test and got a BFP! Strange how our bodies work sometimes x

I usually dream I'm pregnant with animals or strange things like that but some time ago I had a wonderful dream: I was pregnant with twin girls and I chose their names "Paula" and "Erika María"... Now I'll just stick to Paula I think when the time comes. xxxxx

Oh how i could i forget. I also dreamt i gave birth and woke myself up shortly after. I couldn't get back to sleep but then my friends OH text me to say they were now very proud parents of a little girl! strange

Oh how i could i forget. I also dreamt i gave birth and woke myself up shortly after. I couldn't get back to sleep but then my friends OH text me to say they were now very proud parents of a little girl! strange

It is strange, though those sort of things do happen a lot, at least to me

It is strange, though those sort of things do happen a lot, at least to me

me to :)

Almost all my dreams are of being pregnant or having a newborn.

I dreamt i was pregnant then decided to test cos i kept dreaming it and found out i was pregnant :lol: While i was pregnant however i dreamt i had a dog and was really upset cos i 'thought it was going to be a baby' I was so gutted ha ha ha!!

My Pregnancy and motherhood dreams are always nasty ones, I have yet to have a dream where its all lovely! x

Why do so many of us dream about giving birth to animals? I wonder is there is meaning to it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->