having af cramps but no af.... why?

Congrats Mel!!!! I knew it was looking good!:cloud9:
Sticky dust coming your way! xxx

thats amazing mel well done you im chuffed!!

well i woke feeling rubbish this morn so drove to the supermarket at 5.45 so i could test with my fmu im 17dpo and it was a :bfn: so i think thats it this month hopefully :witch: will arrive so i can start again!!!

xxxx

Congratulations MelW!!! I'm really pleased for you xxx If you don't mind me asking, how late was your af before you got :bfp: ??
My :witch: is due any day now, was cramping last night and this morning but still no sign of her!!! Don't want to keep testing as seeing :bfn: is starting to really annoy me!! I didn't show :bfp: til quite late with my son.
Ive got loads of symptoms but I think I'm making too much of it, probably just the :witch: looming!!

:hug:

laura im in your boat too! mine af is due tomorrow but i have so many strange symptoms im guessing its just my hormones playing with me and sure enough i got a :bfn: this morning!

:dust::dust: to you!

well i woke feeling rubbish this morn so drove to the supermarket at 5.45 so i could test with my fmu im 17dpo and it was a :bfn: so i think thats it this month hopefully :witch: will arrive so i can start again!!!

xxxx

i hope so for your sake too!! feeling a bit blue... POAS again and no lines!! but then i read the pamphlet and it says the test is invalid.... so will have to go and get another one tomorrow... and then the doc to confirm :)

Congratulations MelW!!! I'm really pleased for you xxx If you don't mind me asking, how late was your af before you got :bfp: ??
My :witch: is due any day now, was cramping last night and this morning but still no sign of her!!! Don't want to keep testing as seeing :bfn: is starting to really annoy me!! I didn't show :bfp: til quite late with my son.
Ive got loads of symptoms but I think I'm making too much of it, probably just the :witch: looming!!

:hug:

hey
AF was +- 15 days late.... i still get cramps.... like the :witch: is coming - it's so annoying :hissy: lol

xxxx

i hope so for your sake too!! feeling a bit blue... POAS again and no lines!! but then i read the pamphlet and it says the test is invalid.... so will have to go and get another one tomorrow... and then the doc to confirm :)
call the company and get a free one saying this one didn't work

mel you were 15days late wow so there is still hope until the witch comes!!

yeah if u got no lines it must have been faullty thats typical!

:witch: got me after all. Oh well nevermind.

fingers crossed to all
xx

Booo to the witch Bexxie! As you say though, at least the waiting is over! It's the worst bit! Here's to a :bfp: next month!!

Sorry :witch: came Bexxie...heres to next month hun :hug:
Still no sign of :witch: for me, if she doesn't appear today then I think I am officially late (longest cycle ever was 30 days and today is CD31). Just not feeling confident at all as my body has been playing some cruel tricks on me for the last few months. Going to try and hold out over the next few days before thinking about testing!!!!

xxx

Hey ladies,

I'm due for my period today. It's been driving me mad cause i've been bloated all week and have period-like cramps since Friday. Had to get the hot water bottle out which helped. Been feeling sick, lost my appeitite and had bad back ache. Hopefully these will be good signs for me. Goodluck to the rest of you :)

AF isn't due till Tuesday and I'm 10 dpo. Been getting cramps for the last couple of days so I'm praying she doesn't come and it is implantation cramps. Congratulations Mel.

hi all!!! i was due AF last tuesday (13th), had AF type cramps on and off and keepm goin to the loo expecting to see the witch, but nope nothing!???!???!!!! im confused and fed up :( anyone psycic??? can u tell me if im preggers???

Hello everyone! My husband and i have been ttc since July. This month my breasts have been sore, and i have been having to pee a lot >.o af was due two days ago, and i've been having bad cramps. feels like af is coming, but nothing yet. hoping i'm pregnant :) i'm super excited, but i want to wait to take a test because i dont want to take a test too early and get discouraged. :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->