having af cramps but no af.... why?

mel~ Remember that after coming off bc your cycles can be very irregular and it may take 2-3 cycles to settle down. I hope you are pg, but keep in mind you may just be having a long cycle.

i def think it is because I'm not taking the pill anymore and my hormones are all over the place :rofl::rofl:
This is only the start of my second month TTC so Im not really that let down.

i'm still cramping bu today it was def worse like a awful stich on the left side for about two hours and my tiredness has been terrible the last few days!

maybe the :witch: is heading my way lol

i actually wish that the :witch: would just come now! so that i can start charting... i mean im on CD43 already!! lol so frustrating:hissy:

Hey MelW, I'm not far behind...CD36, two BFNs and no AF aaarrrghhh
:hissy::hissy:

im in the same boat! so certain AF was going to show last night, but still nothing!

Hey MelW, I'm not far behind...CD36, two BFNs and no AF aaarrrghhh
:hissy::hissy:

Hey Bonnielass

did another HPT today (cos still no :witch:) and yet it's still :bfn:!!!!!!!:hissy:
I mean come on!! it's driving me insane.... im going to become a POAS addict :rofl:.

LOL it definitly is! Im just going to try and forget about the other HPT i have in the cupboard for a while.... cos if i see another :bfn: this month im going to scream!!:hissy:

Mel! The witch got me yesterday!!! Quite happy though, as at least now I know! How you doing?:hugs:

heys guys well still cramping in my lower groin/abdo andoccasional shooting pains in my breasts been so bloated and tired with headaches too.

i think im approx 14 -15 days po but dont want to test until at least saturday i just dont think that my first month ttc is going to be the month but these symptoms are so strange!

Mel! The witch got me yesterday!!! Quite happy though, as at least now I know! How you doing?:hugs:

:hugs: YAY.....i think LOL. at least you know where you stand now. well i unfortunately can't say the same.... still no :witch: and no sign of her coming... I'm am now CD 44 and it's driving me nuts :hissy: cos i POAS yesterday and got a very faint pink line so i assumed it's a :bfn: - will test again next week if the :witch: doesn't show her face LOL. other than that im good... trying to keep busy and i have a very demanding miniature jack russell to keep me busy too :)

enough of my drama lol how are you?

:hug:

Mel was the line within in a few minutes? only all the time on here people say a line is a line? u sure it was negative?

Mel was the line within in a few minutes? only all the time on here people say a line is a line? u sure it was negative?

Hey annie

yes it was within a few minutes.... i know the ladies here say a line is a line, but i don't want to get my hopes up if you know wot i mean. i'll just wait a few extra days to see if the :witch: makes her appearance or not. and if she doesn't then i'll test again...

wow im so excited for you! fingers crossed it's a :bfp: for you then stay away :witch:!

i'm starting to think more and more strange things are happening but i'm holding off til saturday before testing or maybe the :witch: will appear!

Thnx annie!!

I won't be too disappointed if the :witch: does arrive... it's only our 2nd month TTC. will keep you guys posted if anything does change ( and if nothing changes i'll just come back and vent my frustration :hissy: LMAO)

:hug:

MelW - ahhhhhh that line sounds very very hopeful!!! I so hope this is your :bfp: !!!!!!

Annie25, your symptoms sound good too...fingers crossed!

Keep me up to date even though I'm out!

Im in the same situ, af like cramps began on CD31, which woul dhave been a usual start of my period for me. CD36 now, and the cramps still come and go, but no sign of her yet

Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->