having af cramps but no af.... why?

Same here!
I was due the 5th Jan and no sign yet! 2 weeks this coming Monday. WTF is going on I have had two kids for goodness sake you'd think i would know,lol

Good luck all you guys
xx

Hi I am also with you girls, af cramps all week and :witch: due between now and Saturday (irregular cycles!) Trying so hard not to test!!!! Ran to the loo this morning and pee'd as fast as I could and jumped back in to bed so that I wouldn't test!!! :rofl:
For all you that have late :witch:....when I had DS I didn't get a :bfp: until I was about 1 week late, I only got a very very VERY faint dot on a HPT and had to get doctors to confirm it for me. I too had just stopped taking the pill and had no period in between! Got really lucky! So it is very possible to catch first cycle

xxx

I got pregnant with my daughter in the frst month off the pill so I was hoping it would happen this time too but who knows. The :witch: is due on sunday but if she doesn't come I'm going to wait til at least thursday to test.

well mel it sound promising!!

i am still getting cramps etc but not gonna test just yet af is due tomorrow but im still convinced it's gonna arrive!

I'll hold thumbs for you in the hope that the awful :witch: doesn't arrive!!!! and hopefully a :bfp: for you too!!

:hug:

i'm quite scared i dont want to get excited when are u testing again?

:bfp: fingers crossed!!!:dust:

the smile does that mean it's a :bfp:??????

i was just thinking the same thing annie25,come on melw stop holding out on us

hey annie

i think it does mean :bfp:!!! got two lines .... ones slightly lighter than the other but they are there!!!!!!! still want to test again though on saturday to make 100% sure

pre-AF cramps have been killing me all day ... waiting and wondering if I would be seeing the :witch: early ... but nothing yet. :witch: due at the wkend ... tsten tonight again when I go home but BFN - will have another POAS addict moment tomorrow morning lol! fxd. x

you just keep POAS!!!! the first one i did two weeks ago was :bfn: for definite and then on tuesday was a faint line and today the line is MUCH darker :happydance:... i am holding thumbs (and even have my toes crossed) for you!!!!! :hug:

thanks for the congrats... but still going to test again and will keep you posted! :)

oh mel congrats im so pleased for you! :bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp: yay!!!!!

i hope i join you! how long did it take?

here is to a sticky bean!!

oh mel congrats im so pleased for you! :bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp: yay!!!!!

i hope i join you! how long did it take?

here is to a sticky bean!!

to be honest it was the 1st month TTC..... and i took my last pill at the end of November last year! that's why im so surprised it happened so quickly!! that's why i want to keep on POAS to make sure!:rofl: gonna buy two more tests today LMAO

don't worry you'll get yours soon!!!!!

:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back