having af cramps but no af.... why?

thanks for the great advice :). I'm new at bnb and feel kinda silly asking all these questions..... I guess i'll wait a few more days till i do the next HPT.... it's gonna drive me nuts waiting but i'll keep myself busy wth something

hun pm me any time i will help if i can. hope you get a bfp keep us posted

There are no stupid questions - everyone is a newbie at some point!

hun pm me any time i will help if i can. hope you get a bfp keep us posted

thanks, i will do. and will def keep you posted with regards to the BFP. Hoping it will be soon im cramping something chronic tonight

Entering cycle 8 now after two chemicals.

ok well i've just started. went of the pill in dec. 9 days late with all kindsa symptons (sore breasts, nipples, cramping major) but that's probably cos my hormones are crazy now. I'd like to think im pregnant, but we'll have to wait and see if the :witch: arrives

i am in this boat also i have had cramping for about 5 days now some metallic taste in my mouth tiredness and occasional shooting oains in my breasts.

i'm sure it's just coincidental and i'm not pregnant in the 1st month of trying but i ovulated early and af is notdue for another week so i have a long wait ahead of me lol!

well im going on day 10 now with no:witch:. had major cramps yesterday, come to think of it i have a weird taste in my mouth too.... and breasts are still sore. im also in the first month of trying. maybe i want it so bad that the symptoms are all in my head :rofl: this is so frustrating :hissy:
all i can tell you is that the wait is going to nearly kill you! :) because its al you think about.... just try and keep busy and hopefully the week will go quick

Thank God I found this post - I have also been having AF pains on and off since about 4DPO...I never usually get them so early. Now at 15DPO, BFN yesterday...wondering what the hell is going on. MMelW and annie25, keep us posted!

hey Bonnielass

will def keep you posted.... having the cramps as we speak. will more than likely test again next week... if i can wait that long :rofl:

Hi everyone,

I so glad Im not the only one!!!

Iv been having AF cramps since about 4dpo and AF is due tomorrow. Did a test yesterday which was negative so hopefuly that was just too early. Just gonna hang on in there and wait and see if AF arrives

definitly hang in there... my :witch: has still not made her appearance and i had a :bfn: on thursday so i'll be waiting until next week until i do another HPT

Hello, I'm one of you! The :witch: was suppose to show up on 28th December (she will be two weeks late tomorrow)...
I'm having stomach cramps, backache, headache, runny nose, exhausting, sleeping problems and feel like I'm gonna throw up when lying on bed and go to toilet more often.
I only done five pregnancy tests since then but they all came :bfn: and I don't know what to do anymore...I only got one test left x

Hello, I'm one of you! The :witch: was suppose to show up on 28th December (she will be two weeks late tomorrow)...
I'm having stomach cramps, backache, headache, runny nose, exhausting, sleeping problems and feel like I'm gonna throw up when lying on bed and go to toilet more often.
I only done five pregnancy tests since then but they all came :bfn: and I don't know what to do anymore...I only got one test left x

Wow that's pretty late to not have your period and still getting :bfn: I can only assume you didn't ovulate when you thought you did. Do you know for sure when you ovulated?

I o'd on 2nd January so I've only got a couple of days to wait now for either AF showing or testing. If witch doesn't show by next wednesday I will test again as that will be 14 days since I O'd but my cycles range from 28 - 33 days.

best of luck and fingers crossed for all us ladies in the waiting game.

Wow that's pretty late to not have your period and still getting :bfn: I can only assume you didn't ovulate when you thought you did. Do you know for sure when you ovulated?

I o'd on 2nd January so I've only got a couple of days to wait now for either AF showing or testing. If witch doesn't show by next wednesday I will test again as that will be 14 days since I O'd but my cycles range from 28 - 33 days.

best of luck and fingers crossed for all us ladies in the waiting game.

Of course I know when I ovulate - it was on 14th December and I had 25 day cycle so the :witch: should be here on 28th December. I don't really understand why the :witch: haven't turn up or get a :bfp: x

Oh wow, that is really late then. I'm not really sure what to suggest other than speaking with your doctor. They may be able to do bloods and check if you are expecting.

:hug:

hi again....

another question... how long does the cramping last? ( even though the :witch: hasn't arrived?)

Hey guys,

Was just randomly reading around as I'm bored and still have a week off of uni so thought BnB would be an excellent way to spend my time lol.

I didn't get my BFP till the 4th December and I was due on the 16th Nov. I began to suspect I was pregnant mid october, took one test on the 1st Nov and another on the 18th and both came out as BFN...well I'm 15 weeks sooo dunno what was happening there lol.

The doctor said it may have been something to do with my pill hormones etc but he said he'll never know as I didn't go to them till I knew...hope this helps in some way? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->