HCG Trigger Shot- Help??

How am I gonna survive 2 weeks?? I think I'm gonna test every other day until they go neg then see if it goes pos... No way I can actually wait the full 2 weeks

What do you mean baby B is behind? so good to see 2 heartbeats though :)

I had my first ultra sound today :) What an amazing feeling! There was one little peanut in there, and we had a nice strong heart beat. The Dr. was VERY pleased with the way everything measured and looked. :thumbup:We even got to see our LO move around! Soooo amazing! I get to go back in three weeks and have one more US before being released to my gyno :) Hope everyone is feeling great!! :happydance:

Already so in love with my little peanut (<-- that is what my dad called me) :baby:

I had my first ultra sound today :) What an amazing feeling! There was one little peanut in there, and we had a nice strong heart beat. The Dr. was VERY pleased with the way everything measured and looked. :thumbup:We even got to see our LO move around! Soooo amazing! I get to go back in three weeks and have one more US before being released to my gyno :) Hope everyone is feeling great!! :happydance:

Already so in love with my little peanut (<-- that is what my dad called me) :baby:

Yay for seeing baby!

That's great!!! I can't even begin to imagine how wonderful that feeling was for both you and greeneyes!!

Sorry I have been away from the computer gals! I have been so tied up with choreography the past couple weeks and I am so tired all the time.

Morning sickness is starting to get me :( I haven't actually gotten sick yet but I have felt like it for the past week. I am having trouble eating because smells and certain foods are making me feel terrible. And oh can I say how bad my boobs still hurt?! I feel like they are going to burst! :huh:

Two more weeks til my first U/S! I am so excited and looking forward to it. I can't wait to see my little pea!

TNK- I hope everything works out this coming round for you!! Try bding the night you get the trigger, and a couple times more the next day and the following. I truly think hubby and I timed it perfectly. I know exactly which date we conceived!

Hope you ladies are all doing well and feeling well!! :hugs:

BTW, Welcome Bluckycharm!! FX'd for you!!! Our thread seems to be a very lucky one, fyi! ;)

faithforbaby YAYY for seeing the LO! I cant imagine! I will probably get emotional and cry the first time I see our little miracle!

Thanks faithnhope... I hope it is as lucky for me as it has been for you!

I tested this am with a IC HPT and it was almost negative so I think the trigger is just about out of my system.

4 dpo today....noticed early this afternoon I have an abundance of white creamy cm...way more than ever before...I wonder if it means anything??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->