HCG Trigger Shot- Help??

So I think my trigger is out of my system... took a test and it was neg today. When is the soonest I can get my bfp now if I am pg? I had a nice temp rise this am...hope it stays high tomorrow... do you think it is a good sign if it does? This wait is killing me. I am 6DPO, 7DPT now so I have another week. The suspense is killing me.

7DPO, 8DPT today. Another temp spike. Hoping that its a good sign. Still lots of creamy lotiony cm... much more than usual. Had a bad breakout on my face yesterday which is really weird for me to have, and my nips are pretty sensitive. I really hope these are real symptoms and that this is my cycle. I tested today with fmu and the trigger is completely gone. Guess over the next few days I will know if it worked.

I would wait till 9 dpo to start testing. Some women can see pos tests at 8dpo.

Yes I would probably wait a bit too. I tested the trigger out of my system at 7dpo and didn't retest until 16dpo. Doctor told me to wait until 5 days passed my missed period for the most accurate results. Well I test 3 days after my missed period and I got my bfp. The longer you wait the darker the line will be if you are. But if you are, it will prob start showing up anywhere around day 10 or 11. Good luck dear!!

Hi girls... so this am I was 9 DPO and took a test and got the photo below... very faint but there! I am testing again tomorrow at 10dpo and if it is darker then I know this is the real deal!

Attachments

• photo (1).JPG
    photo (1).JPG
    28.8 KB · Views: 15
Had blood work today and dr confirmed this is my BFP! I am soooo excited!!

Doing good! I get sick mostly at night time ...very deacreased appetite as well. I get full sooooo quick! Feeling like I am really bloated lol, almost as though I am just about to show :) I can't wait!

I'm already showing. My lower belly is hard. I found 1 of babies heartbeat on my doppler today. It was music to my ears.

Yea for heartbeat!! I went in for my 2nd blood test today and should get the results later... hoping my betas are looking good!

When did yall start to get morning sickness? I havnt had any yet (knock on wood) just very tired, hungry, and lots of heartburn!

Congratulations bluckycharm!! Told you this thread was good luck!! I knew it would work for you and prayed for you gal!! Congratulations!

We had our first sonogram today. Saw our little peanut and heard the heartbeat for the first time. The heartbeat just melted my heart!! Absolutely the most amazing feeling I have had to date. I love my little one so much already and can't wait to meet he or she!!

BTW, we found out we had two corpuses. Would have been twins, our other baby didn't form correctly. :(

BUT I have one healthy baby and I thank God for giving them to me!!

Hope you are all well bump buddies!!

I haven't gotten sick at all. I feel queezy all the time though. My appetite has been really funky. I can't eat much and some of my favorite food are so gross to me right now. Smells are playing a huge role in what I choose to eat!! However, crackers and Sprite seem to be helping me out.

Yay for seeing baby and hearing heartbeat. I have my 1st ob appt on Tuesday. I'm hoping to get an ultrasound. My re released me a week ago after my 9 week ultrasound. Babies were doing great.

That's wonderful!! I hope you get to get your ultrasound soon!! You will love it!!! Glad to hear both babies are doing well!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"