He made contact

I just come across this thread, so how did it all go in the end? Did you tell him to piss off! You are so strong. Did he just f*** off after you gave birth then, what a poor excuse for a man!

Well I havent heard from him for a while now but he has a new girlfriend so that will keep him off my back until they fall out x

aw becky that is just crap! to think he sent all those messages and then got a new girlfriend and buggered off again - you must be so pleased that you didnt give in again!

sorry scuse the french but what a tosser!

good on ya hun for being super strong

xxx

That is awful hun, he has not given you any money for your son at all? :nope:

Nope not a single penny, I have done everything bought everything all on my own x

He's a complete prick hun, give it a few weeks and he'll come running again :dohh:

Nope not a single penny, I have done everything bought everything all on my own x

Thats awful, he is going to regret it when Jacob gets older and has no respect for him. He made my blood boil when he said to you " Do you and jacob want to come out for lunch" as if Jacob was your friend or something. What an idiot, your so much better with out him xx

yo go girl u keep not replyin!!! sho him u dnt need him no more :)

Good For you, I have the same things happen with Harley's dad. I just ignore him.

Serious respect for you.....it takes a seriously strong person to ignore someone like that, especially when the going gets tough (the stress that comes with being a single parent & lack of money is never an easy ride).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->