he said THIS month!

helenbun2005

Reaction score
i cant believe it! spoke to hubby on phone this morning and excitedly told him that i started my last cycle of the pill today (we are going to ttc in oct) and he said "i thought we were trying this month?" i fell to the floor..WHAT??!! REALLY?? you said no to this month and wait til october.
he said " yeah, but you have worn me down and you always get your way!"

i cant believe it!!!! i was soooo excited!

BUT - we are waiting til oct for 2 reasons: a) i am supposed to wait for 3 months after my eye surgery and b) to give my bro and SIL a chance to fall this month.

but MY GOD!! would i love to try this month! i even rang a surgen to ask advice about falling pg before my 3 months are up and they said i would prob get a bit of blurry vision because of the hormones, but that would be it....hmmmmm!

Awww congrats :) i love it when men give in to us lol. GL
xx

Very exciting! So do you think you will still wait till Oct?

congrats. how exciting. starting soon!! Good luck! x

Awwwwww so exciting!!! DEscision on you then...no pressure:happydance:

I am so jealous....people who have put in note of interest are dragging theirs heels and uming and ahing over if they wanna buy here grrrrrrrr....

How will if you get preg 1st time work out with your wokr and mat pay etc etc??? Am just curious:blush:

Emma.xx

we are going to wait til october...its a tough decision but we know its right in our heart of hearts.

i told work last week that i wont be coming back as we want another one and i couldnt leave harry anyway!

they were fine about it!

so now im on the coutdown...only 19 pill tablets left!

:happydance: Congratulations! How exciting :happydance:

Congrats....my partner and i are goin to start ttc in October aswell :) Only a month to go...not long at all!! its very exciting!! :)

Awww thats so good...you gonna be a mummy full time. Now I am even more jealous!

How exciting I cant wait for you to have no2!!!

:hugs:

Emma.xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"