Heartbreak :(

E

EmmanBump

Ive been with my boyfriend for 2 years and we were so happy, now he's just broken up with after a rocky month, we hadnt spoken for 3 days and now i know why ...
he just came on MSN, and this is our convo, we were ment to move in together next month :(

Mark says:
uve got till the weekend to collect tht shit from the dining room or it will be chucked out on to the strret
Mummy To Be says:
mark shes ur daughter
Mark says:
an wat
Mark says:
dusnt mean my house has to be pilled high wi the rubbish does it
Mummy To Be says:
its not rubbish its stuff we need
Mark says:
no.....
Mark says:
u need
Mummy To Be says:
so ur not the dad ?
Mark says:
like u say....its time to rely on urself
Mummy To Be says:
ur so horrible 2 me
Mark says:
lol
Mark says:
ur jus a scared an horrible lil girl
Mummy To Be says:
ok
Mark says:
so get that shit from my house an leave me to get on wi my life
Mummy To Be says:
ur life without ur daughter?
Mark says:
if it ends up remotely like u, fuck tht
Mummy To Be says:
y what have i sed thts so horrible
Mark says:
ur jus a mongole an iv realised thts always ow ur gona b an i dnt really like the idea of bein wi sum1 like tht
Mummy To Be says:
ok mark
Mark says:
please jus leave me alone from now on
Mummy To Be says:
ok
Mark says:
ba bye
Mummy To Be says:
i dnt belive ur doin this
Mark says:
doin wat
Mark says:
havin enough of u bein how u are
Mummy To Be says:
uve torn my heart out
Mark says:
uve ruined our relationship
Mummy To Be says:
i cnt even describe the pain tht im in it hurts too much
Mark says:
oh well, its ur own fault.....at least u get tht slum in tattershall tht u always wanted an u can carry on actin like an animal an talkin to people like shit.....b happy
Mummy To Be says:
ok
ummy To Be says:
stop it mark
Mark says:
stop wat
Mummy To Be says:
mark, im crying my eyes out, i dnt wanna be here nemore n all ur doing is trying to make me feel worse, how can u b so horrible about me or ur baby?! ive done everything uv wanted to try get better
Mark says:
y cnt u jus accept tht u hav a problem or tht we're nt compatible
Mummy To Be says:
i have accepted it, but we r compatible, u were the only person tht cud make me smile
Mark says:
an ur the only 1 tht makes me sad......we dnt work
Mark says:
face it
Mark says:
i wnt u in my life bt i dnt need u

What do i do?? i cant stop crying.

forget him, get your stuff, get a place show him that you can stand on your own two feet. He will be the one loosing out and i can bet he will be back in touch. hes not worth it. you can do it yourself you dont need someone like that! x

awww hun. im sorry.. but what a wanker he is.. how could he say that about his daughter! how old is he for gawd sake? if anything he is the one who needs to grow up.. all i can say after reading that is you cant relie on a man who talks to you like
Leave it be for a bit.. all the time he knows you want him.. he will play on that and your emotions..
you feeling upset and angry because of him is no good for your baby.. i know how much it must hurt.. but if you dont do it for you. then do it for your baby

stay strong xx

Why is he so angry at you? How old are both of you? What's happened to bring this on? :cry: :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Oh sweetheart....sending you big :hugs:

What a f*cking immature w*nker if you dont mind me saying (which I'm guessing you dont, I'm sure you've got worse to say)

Can I ask how old you both are??

Arghh I'm so P*ssed off for you....how dare he do that....Ok fair enough, people have problems in relationships, and yes OK they do soemtimes split....but there's no f*cking need for him to be so rude about your baby.

Arghh I'm so upset and angry for you.

I dont really know what advice to give, except, if thats his attitude, your baby will be better off without him, and you'll be an amazing Mum.....you showed your mature side in that convo by not calling him every name under the sun, and then going to his house to throw something at his head......you're obviously the better person, and your baby will love you no matter what.

xxxxxxxxxx

Oh hunny you poor thing , he is being a complete pig and you dont need that shit right now . Give him a few days to cool of and then talk to him and try and find out what the hell is going on . Stay strong you have the best reason in the world to do so . sending you loads of hugs xxxxx

thanks girls, im 20 and hes 26 in a few days, i was diagnosed with depression 7 months and its taking me a while to get back to myself, im just angry with him going out in town all the time, wasting money that we need :( and i asked him why hes been ignoring me these past few days and thats what i got :(

:shock: forget him, get your LOs things from his house then cut all contact you deserve better than to be that and so does your daughter, it will be hard but its for the best :hugs: he'll realise what a stupid child he is being and will be the one that regrets it whereas you will have your daughter xx

26 :shock: i thought he was about 16, thats how immature hes acting

OMG what a total loser! Id give him a good old b**** slap and take your things and go, if he can be like that he isnt worth it, no father to be should ever speak to the mother of his baby the way he has to you. I dont know your situation but from that convo ud be better of on your own and find sumone who trully loves you, its a shame its come at this time, its hard enough being pregnant without the crap you have just received from him!

oh gosh hes being a bit of an A$$ seeing as your carrying his baby... im sorry hun but seems your better off without him...x

OMG I'm in shock after reading that convo.

You are much, much, much, much, much (times a million!) better off without that idiot.

I split up with my boyfriend too about 6-8 weeks ago and you know what...I am a MILLION times happier without him. He was being a bit like your bf, totally putting a downer on us having a baby...he didn't want it at all.

I suffer with depression too, I was on anti-depressants but decided to stop taking them as soon as I found out I was pregnant. And its been hard coming to terms with being a single mother, took me a while and I was really cut up about it at points but you know what? I am so happy now. You have to start thinking about what is best for your child and stress that he puts on you will definitely not be helping her. Honestly you do NOT need someone like that in your life, and your daughter doesn't need a dad like him either.

As someone else says, its his huge loss. And he'll realise it one day but it'll be too late by then.

:hugs: I know exactly your situation honestly, and if you ever need someone to chat to about it you can PM me whenever you want. xxx

Not that it would be an excuse, but had he been drinking when he wrote it? Sometimes stupid things are said in the heat of the moment and unfortunately this was all written down.

I would say collect your stuff, and steady yourself to be on your own - but I bet he sees the light and comes running once you show yourself to be able to tough it out.

He's been a total b*st*rd in saying that to you, particularly in light of the fact he knows you've been suffering from depression. GRrrrrr!! Arse!!

However, you my lovely lady, have your GORGEOUS little baby to concentrate on, and I think for the time being one child is enough for you to concentrate on, without him behaving like one. Oooh I'd like to slap him!!! Ugh! Vile creature!!!!

I'm sorry for how you must be feeling, it makes you feel as though all of your internal organs have been ripped out (I remember this from years ago with an ex) but you WILL feel better in time sweety, even if this excuse for a man doesnt come to his senses.

I'm sending you HUGE hugs. :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Thats all it was over? https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v511/Watergarden/ranting.gif

seems alittle harsh :shrug:

I agree screw him show him you can stand on your own feet :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

thanks girls, im 20 and hes 26 in a few days, i was diagnosed with depression 7 months and its taking me a while to get back to myself, im just angry with him going out in town all the time, wasting money that we need :( and i asked him why hes been ignoring me these past few days and thats what i got :(

he's 26.......twenty f*cking six.....sorry love but you seem to have more maturity in your little finger than he has in his whole body.

You deserve so much more than that.

I hope the depression is getting better.....you remember hunny, you're worth ten of him 9actually make that a million) and I know it will seem like the hardest thing in the world in the next few months, but your baby deserves more.

If he can't be bothered to stop going out, and cant be bothered to save money for your future together then screw him.

My family have been telling me to leave my OH as he has confidence issues (amongst other things) and hasnt worked for nearly a year......but seeing what a w*nker your guy is, I think i'll be telling them to shut up more often.

Keep strong sweetie - remember people are on here whenever you need to chat.....or just want some virtual hugs.

omg i cant believe the things he said. ring a friend or ur mom and go round and get urs and baby's things u dont need a man like that. be strong for u and baby. sending you lots of:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Thank you girls, im actually starting to feel a bit better about it now, Ive tried SO hard to make things work this past month, but i guess theres only so much i can do, i just cant belive it, its totally unexpected, we were talking about marriage and everything, and it was our 2 yr annivsery nxt week, i just cnt help but think he has some1 else :( xx

hunny i really feel for you. what a complete and utter w*nker. you dont need him, and hes the one that will miss out, hes an immature little boy!!!!

xx

OMG I can't believe he is 26! You are sooo much better off without him. Stay strong x

Thank you girls, im actually starting to feel a bit better about it now, Ive tried SO hard to make things work this past month, but i guess theres only so much i can do, i just cant belive it, its totally unexpected, we were talking about marriage and everything, and it was our 2 yr annivsery nxt week, i just cnt help but think he has some1 else :( xx

Don't worry about him having someone else......

She'll be the next unlucky girl and you will be well rid, ready to concentrate on your perfect little munchkin hehe!

:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->