Heartbreak :(

nooo i dnt have a daughter and an unborn baby :p
the daughter is the unborn baby hehe
hes such a twat, hes changed all his status's to single
his facebook status is loving life
i just want to hurt him the way hes hurt me :(

ooooooh lol, sorry, my bad :p

He's immature hun, rise about his stupid behaviour. He knows that putting that on facebook is gunna hurt you, so dont give him the satisfaction xxx

He's immature hun, rise about his stupid behaviour. He knows that putting that on facebook is gunna hurt you, so dont give him the satisfaction xxx

Hhhmmm, maybe I am sad, but if I was you I would be very tempted to put something like "... is breathing a sigh of relief - what a lucky escape" or something along those lines for your facebook status. Not something really hurtful, just something positive and strong :winkwink:

QT

Oh my God, he is such a douche, you need to forget that immature LOSER. I can't believe he's 26 -- his texts just scream "immature preteen" to me. I know it's hard, but you and your daughter will be so much better off without him in your lives. Someone who will treat the mother of his unborn child like that... ugh, it makes me so sick and angry. You both deserve better!!!!

I can only echo what the other girls have said - I can NOT believe he is a 26 year old MAN!
Might be hard to believe now but he's seriously a loser and you'd of come to realise that he's no good for you down the line anyway... everything seems more scary now ur pregnant but don't let that cloud your judgement.
You were diagnosed with depression... that's a very big deal in my book and if he can't be a supportive partner through that then he's worth shit.
Happiness IS the best revenge (as said above) and at the moment he's trying to play what he sees as the big man act infront of his mates who are probrably giving him a huge pat on the back. He'll realise all too late that it's not his idiotic mates opinion that matters and he's lost out.
Stay strong and keep coming on here to talk things through. xxx

ooooooh lol, sorry, my bad :p

Thats completely true. he KNEW you'd see it.

in fact, if you feel strong enough, and after a good long think, and realising you wont know what he's doing, I think the best thing would be for you to un-add him as a friend on facebook. You wont be able to quench our curiosity on what's going on in his life but you don't need that and you deserve more. Its your decision though.

I've done that to someone very close to me and its painful but its not as painful as getting constant reminders every time you log in.

Besides, it'll probably shock him a little. And sorry to judge but since he acts like such an adolescent, he may be likely to react my b*tching about you to your mutual friends so it gets back to you in some way or other. Be prepared for that: it's just games. :hugs:

I didnt read all the new pages since my first post replying, but i just wanted to add the FOB in my situation said similar things, hes also 26 and he got in touch ten weeks after the argument when he said he didnt want anythig to do with us. He says he is the type of person who when he looks back on things can re-evaluate and re-think things, maybe he will come round but be carefull, dont rely on him, do things for yourself, its hard but its worth it im sure, if he gets back in touch be wary but think of your daughter in the long run, just take it step by step. Hes a wanker, and he will realise that!

oh dear :-( bless ya, thats not good!!!! your probably best off wihout a loser like that anyway hun. my boyfriend hasnt been very supportive either!!
hope you ok x

A 26 year old law lecturer??? And he's talking to the mother of his child like a chavvy 12 year old boy? I'm disgusted to be honest, I wouldn't take that level of abuse from anyone, especially not the man who claims to love me and father of my child, it's appalling and there's absolutely no excuse. He sounds like he's not been very supportive and you sound to me like you're getting back on track from the depression by yourself.

You can be strong enough for both you and your daughter and you'll form a really great bond together, being just the two of you. There are a number of single parents on here and pregnant ladies who have been deserted by their OHs who you could talk to and find comfort in, they're incredibly strong people and they'll tell you for sure that you definitely don't need him.

You're an attractive girl, you'll move on and meet somebody new. Don't worry about that part when it comes to it. You'll not wind up alone. However, the girl who winds up with him is going to be desperately unlucky. I'd be devastated if my OH turned out to be like that underneath everything, it's inconceivable and any girl in their right mind would run a mile.

Am here to talk if you need, I see we're due on the same day! x

I have no words my darling (well I do I have LOTS but all of them wold involve lots of ***********) you can do anything you want and that loser just will spend the rest of his life regretting losing you.

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Oh and you can tell him that it's a good job he's a law lecturer as he'll be well able to afford the hefty child maintenance bill coming his way. If he wont support his daughter emotionally, he can pay through the nose for it. Arsehole.

Hhhmmm, maybe I am sad, but if I was you I would be very tempted to put something like "... is breathing a sigh of relief - what a lucky escape" or something along those lines for your facebook status. Not something really hurtful, just something positive and strong :winkwink:

QT

HAHAH ME TOOO - seriously gggggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I seem to have missed the part where he's a law lecturer and currently am totally inclined NOT to believe it.

:shock:

Don't you need to have a functioning brain to lecture law?

Maybe he meant he was a lecherous :shrug: or had been lectured BY the law? :shrug:

Not a good person- the way he's behaving shows that he is a selfish prick. Sorry, but I would cut off contact with him, that's not the kind of BS you need right now...or ever.

This is a game to him :'(
i just wanna get everything off his and burn it :(
i feel like the past two years have just been a complete waste, one mine, ifeel ok and upbeat about it, the next i cnt even move without sobbing like a baby ...
ohhh bad times!

Be strong sweetie you will get through this it might seem dark and depressing now but your baby that is growing beautifully is lighting your way.

He sounds immauture and clearly does not behave as a man should and to say nasty things about his baby whom still in the womb is very low and cold. You don't need him and I would suggest moving cutting him off (hugs) blowing you stay strong vibes, and let the tears out its okay to cry (hugs)

nooo i dnt have a daughter and an unborn baby :p
the daughter is the unborn baby hehe
hes such a twat, hes changed all his status's to single
his facebook status is loving life
i just want to hurt him the way hes hurt me :(

Change your status to "Emma is so glad that idiot is outta her life" hehe!

:hugs:

i deleted him off facebook girls :D:D

WOOHOOO!!!! that'll show him!!!

And no doubt it'll piss him off no end. He's obviously trying purposefully to hurt you and now he doesn't really have an outlet!!! haha! :haha:

:happydance:

So proud of you! I think you're gonna be just fine! Remember you're strong!

:D:D it felt quite good lol he kept changing his status, n kept getting tagged in nights out from the weekend and it was getting to me so thought fuck it lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->