Heartbreak :(

Sorry to jump in here.. he obviously doesnt deserve you... ANY man that would speak to someone that way doesnt deserve you!!!! Trust me you can do better ignore him it will drive him mad!!!!!! But he needs to F*** off ignore him online on the phone all of the above he asked for you to leave him alone now he gets a taste of his own medicine... If he cant stand by your side during depression imagine how he would react to an infant taking up your time waking up in the middle of the night.. Even though we arent there with you remember YOU CAN DO BETTER!!!! And it doesnt hurt to leave your profile on happy notes on myspace even though he is blocked he can still see your away status ;)

LOL thanks girlys, i didnt even realise i could be this strong, hes the one thats suffering now :haha:
Dont get me wrong, i still cry myself to sleep about it, but thats only natural! Im just not gonna mope around feeling sorry for myself, i have much more important things that i need to be doing, like finding a bloody house, and trying to get maternity pay from work which is not happening, the lil rats lol
xxxxxxx

Of course you can be: you are a beautiful woman and having a beautiful little girl of your own - how empowering is that? :hugs:

Yes, be practical - sort things out for yourself and your little one: you have so many wonderful things ahead of you :cloud9:

Time is a great healer :hugs:

ANY contact back with your ex must be COMPLETELY on your terms. He was really dreadful to you and you deserve a LOT better. I know men (fortunately none that I have dated) who control their women by under-mining their self-esteem and it is terrible. To see a gorgeous friend of mine undermined by her husband (and father of her children) and actually believe him makes my blood boil... it is all because of his own insecurities... :growlmad:. Same with you - you deserve to be treated like a Princess :hugs:

QT

Wow your better of with out him hun, he sounds like a bully! And i think your very strong for walking away and being the better person, you should be proud of yourself. Good luck with your house hunting xxx

Oh and you can tell him that it's a good job he's a law lecturer as he'll be well able to afford the hefty child maintenance bill coming his way. If he wont support his daughter emotionally, he can pay through the nose for it. Arsehole.

Beautifully put!! I agree 100%.

Oh and you can tell him that it's a good job he's a law lecturer as he'll be well able to afford the hefty child maintenance bill coming his way. If he wont support his daughter emotionally, he can pay through the nose for it. Arsehole.

Beautifully put!! I agree 100%.

Seconded! You're better off without him.

There are some gorgeous guys out there - one of them is waiting for you (if you want him of course!) Don't waste the chance of meeting someone fabulous because of this man - from what you've written he's not worth it!

Sorry girls i just have to have a rant
IT FEELS LIKE IVE JUST BEEN KICKED IN THE TEETH!!!!!
mark the stupid wanker, hes been grovelling, sending me loads of texts, and i havent replied, well my friends just told me, allll over his facebook hes been slagging me off, saying hes not the dad bla bla bla ... how the fuck can he do that!!?!?!?
Hes obvioulsy found out tht i know and sent me a text saying tht i pull him down!!!
OH MY GOD IM SO ANGRY!!!!!!

Sorry girls i just have to have a rant
IT FEELS LIKE IVE JUST BEEN KICKED IN THE TEETH!!!!!
mark the stupid wanker, hes been grovelling, sending me loads of texts, and i havent replied, well my friends just told me, allll over his facebook hes been slagging me off, saying hes not the dad bla bla bla ... how the fuck can he do that!!?!?!?
Hes obvioulsy found out tht i know and sent me a text saying tht i pull him down!!!
OH MY GOD IM SO ANGRY!!!!!!

:shock:

1. Are you sure he's 26
2. Are you sure he's law lecturer?

I don't know what you're friends are like and how well you can trust them but from your first post and then his facebook status and now his hassling you; you need to stay AWAY from him!!! I mean I would advise you NEVER speak to him again unless its to sort out very official access if he wants a part in the baby's life.

Did he know your family and come round and speak to them and stuff? What do they make about all of this.

hes immature hun, just trying to hurt you. Cut him out of your life, you done good so far ;) xxx

1. 26 in 2 weeks lol
2. yeah!

Im so angry, and so hurt! I cant even bloody talk, im soo shocked that now hes saying he isnt even probably the dad!! what the hell, he knows id never cheat on him!
My family- well they are fuming!!! i havent told told them everything hes said (except my mum) cos my dad wud just go round there n sort him out, n i dnt want that.
I think they think that its just going to blow over, but the text said,

emma ive have to do this, ur dragging me down with you, i used to be well respected and educated, your dumbing me down and i feel depressed.

My answer to that would be hes lost all respect by hiself! I only got depressed becuase i wasnt happy with my job and the appartment where i was living and my nan died! jesus, if that makes him depressed trying to help me out then he can fuck hiself! (sorry bout language)
ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
if i had a bloody gun and him in sight ....
Just joking lol

Ignore the loser he's just desperate for your (and everyone else's) attention.

emma ive have to do this, ur dragging me down with you, i used to be well respected and educated, your dumbing me down and i feel depressed.

emma ive have to do this,
You've had to do what? Lie about being the father of my child because you don't want to grow up and take responsibility?

ur dragging me down with you,
Hey Buddy, I don't know why you've sunk so low but trust me, I'm so far above you you'd need a telescope.

i used to be well respected and educated, your dumbing me down and i feel depressed.

Well nobody respects a dead beat dad but that's hardly my problem.
Education means nothing if you're unable to apply it to lived experience.
You're probably depressed because you're spreading lies about the mother of your child and it makes you look like the brainless shithead that you are- easy fix there asshole- Man up and stop spreading rumors like a scared 16 year old.

Why are men so fucking stupid?

:hugs: You poor thing. I remember this feeling. It cuts like a knife. :( It will get better though, I promise x

Aww hun I am sorry... he really is immature..it sounds to me like he is putting on a show for everyone on his facebook what a loser. You are doing great by ignoring him trust me if he thinks he is getting to you then he wins DONT LET HIM WIN, move on get a place for yourself succeed at being a great mom which Im sure you will you seem like a smart girl then one day look back and say wow I can do better without him!! An you will look back and say that trust me I have been in such a similar situation.. it will just take time you will feel better. I was pregnant with my first and all alone because my husband at the time was bipolar and struggling with his own issues completely ignoring me and the fact that I was pregnant he even managed to find himself a Girlfriend(which didnt last) I divorced him and with the help of family moved on to focus on my daughter. in fact now he sees our daughter who is 5 everyother weekend and it took a long time for him to come around to put her first but he cant ever keep a girlfriend while I have been married for 2 years now happily! SO it will come back and bite your ex in the butt trust me it always does!!

1. 26 in 2 weeks lol
2. yeah!

Im so angry, and so hurt! I cant even bloody talk, im soo shocked that now hes saying he isnt even probably the dad!! what the hell, he knows id never cheat on him!
My family- well they are fuming!!! i havent told told them everything hes said (except my mum) cos my dad wud just go round there n sort him out, n i dnt want that.

My answer to that would be hes lost all respect by hiself! I only got depressed becuase i wasnt happy with my job and the appartment where i was living and my nan died! jesus, if that makes him depressed trying to help me out then he can fuck hiself! (sorry bout language)
ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Just joking lol

I think you should just carry on ignoring him. At SOME point he'll figure it out in his head that he's a d*ck. If he's lucky.

After what you said about his friends, I get the feeling what happened was that his friends don't like you and probably take the p*ss out of him and he isn't man enough to deal with it.

So he's trying to make out he's better than you (which he OBVIOUSLY isn't!!!) and now, he's gotten you pregnant and doesn't want to be with you because his friends are probably carrying on taking the mick. He doesn't want to be the bad guy so is going to go around telling everyone she's not his.

He is the LOWEST form of scummy w*nk.

Don't reply to him. Don't EVER respond to him. if you get any evidence of him denying her as his child KEEP it. UUURGH! he's SCUM!!!! :growlmad:

1. 26 in 2 weeks lol
2. yeah!

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Just joking lol

I think you should just carry on ignoring him. At SOME point he'll figure it out in his head that he's a d*ck. If he's lucky.

After what you said about his friends, I get the feeling what happened was that his friends don't like you and probably take the p*ss out of him and he isn't man enough to deal with it.

So he's trying to make out he's better than you (which he OBVIOUSLY isn't!!!) and now, he's gotten you pregnant and doesn't want to be with you because his friends are probably carrying on taking the mick. He doesn't want to be the bad guy so is going to go around telling everyone she's not his.

He is the LOWEST form of scummy w*nk.

Don't reply to him. Don't EVER respond to him. if you get any evidence of him denying her as his child KEEP it. UUURGH! he's SCUM!!!! :growlmad:

I agree!! Document EVERYTHING NOW!!! all the text messages facebook comments write it all down date time everything. This will be the best thing you could have done if you wind up in court trust me been there done that.

oh :( what the hell have i done!!!!!!!!
i dedicated my life to a fucking idiot!

I’m 26 too and i don’t think i was that immature at 13, you on the other hand sound like a well balanced and mature 20 year old. Too be honest if he doesn’t even have the grammatical ability of a 6 year old i doubt very much that he will be able to support and nurture that very precious daughter you have in your tummy. I’m with the girls on bnb on this one, prove him you don’t need him. Good luck sweetie. X

oh :( what the hell have i done!!!!!!!!
i dedicated my life to a fucking idiot!

Don't worry!!!!

You're going to go through a natural grieving process for the relationship and the love you've lost and guilt and regret and low self esteem are part of that but DO NOT blame yourself!!!!! Do not develop low self esteem!!!! HE's the d*ck; not you!!!! He probably didn't used to be and luckily he's shown his colours before he took away TOO many years of your life (women stay with losers for DECADES :shock: be glad you're not one of them!!!)

You are pretty, bright, have a beautiful baby on the way, work with children so you OBVIOUSLY know what you're doing PLUS going back to work will be easier. You have your family and friends and you're gotten rid of this horrible cancerous d*ck before he sucked more life out of you and poured more misery over you.

You are strong and its NOT your fault and you haven't wasted your life.

What part of Lincoln are you from hun?

I live City Centre if you need an ear or 2 - my SIL has had similar sort of experiences and gave birth this morning, my advice is be glad its happened now - so you can get over him and come the birth concentrate on LO!!! xxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->