Heartbreak :(

awwww hun im sooo sorry he sounds like a complete nob and waste of space, ur better off without him and im sure your love will be all the baby needs x

Good on ya! I say cut off contact, if he text/calls just reply that you're very busy at the moment with friends/planning etc. and will get back to him as soon as you can..then don't.

good idea little dancer!! bet its easier said than done tho xx

Yeah it is a really good idea and it is easier said than done but if he ACTUALLY contacts you and you don't give him the time of day, he will probably 1. get annoyed and 2. find a way of making contact again.

This MAY not happen but remember that you don't deserve him, you deserve BETTER than him and as such if he wants to talk to you and get back in touch he needs to realise your worth.

If he's not willing to put in the extra effort then he hasn't.

:hugs:

he tried to add me on facebook arghhhh
well, no way, im more angry at him than upset now, wanker :p

he tried to add me on facebook arghhhh
well, no way, im more angry at him than upset now, wanker :p

:rofl:

ALREADY!!!!???? I CANNOT believe his nerve!!! HE is either going to try CRAWLING back to you or make your life hell. Be strong either way. Only take him back if he can make you secure and show you that he loves you AND your child and will be respectful and show that love with some action!

I still can't believe he's tried to add you on Facebook after speaking to you like that!????!

He seriously sounds like he has SERIOUS issues by the way. I've been with my OH since he was 24 and he's NEVER in my time acted that immaturely. I know some things are obviously different and he tells me stuff he did as a teenager that were STUPID but by 26 most guys have stabled out. Admittedly SOME take until 30 or even 40 but most guys, if they haven't figured stuff out by 26 then they've got a LOOOOONG bumpy ride ahead of them.

bet of luck hun :hugs:

What are you thinking by the way?

I hope you dont mind me replying as im not even in this trimester yet:blush: But, please please please dont feel as if you have missed out on " some catch " as you really havent. Believe it or not, you have been given a blessing in disguise and in time, be it now or in 5 years you WILL see that. His responses sounded as coherent as a 13 year olds, Im shocked that this is a 26 year old man. He is not a man, as regardless of whatever illness or depression your going through he should not feel " good " about not seeing his child and he WILL regret saying that one day. They always do in the end,you only need to watch Jeremy Kyle to see that one proved! I really hope you can find a nice place on your own, and really enjoy being a yummy mummy because your absolutely gorgeous. I would concentrate on the final stages of your pregnancy and enjoy it while it lasts hun, dont let him ruin it for you. xx

Just read everyones posts, I would block him as well from facebook because when he tries to email you, it wont send so he will " KNOW" you have blocked him & law lecturer..this just proves that they really cant get the staff these days. I really really hope you stay strong hun, your such a gorgeous girl like I said before. He makes me so mad..

aww thanks so much, i dnt no what id do without this website, really gives you another view on it, im just shocked, like completely shocked, never in all of my life did i think he wud be like this, i dedicated everything to him, and he just randomly does this, well im really strong atm, i dnt wanna tlk to him, i dnt even wanna see him. he can carry on being immature, at the end of the day ill have a little princess, and family and friends who love me :)
the thing is, i know he loves me, and he does anything for me, hes probs got cold feet, well his cold feet can carry him out of my sight for now :)

Cold feet isn't good enough. Don't make excuses for him, if this is out of the blue for him I'd be extremely shocked that I'd finally found out what he was capable of. Don't treat it as a one off unless he moves heaven and earth to make it up to you.

aww thanks so much, i dnt no what id do without this website, really gives you another view on it, im just shocked, like completely shocked, never in all of my life did i think he wud be like this, i dedicated everything to him, and he just randomly does this, well im really strong atm, i dnt wanna tlk to him, i dnt even wanna see him. he can carry on being immature, at the end of the day ill have a little princess, and family and friends who love me :)
the thing is, i know he loves me, and he does anything for me, hes probs got cold feet, well his cold feet can carry him out of my sight for now :)

Just make sure you think about yourself, I wouldnt worry about whether he loves me or not, that might sound harsh but If my fiance spoke to me the way your OH has, I would know for SURE he doesnt love me but thats just my opionion and obviously you know your relationship, im just giving my two pennies worth. You could really come out strong from this hun if you took a step back from this situation... You cant be spending your time thinking about what he is doing, when he is doing if he is imature, if he wants to be a baby thats his problem but you do have a real baby to think about. After all, you cant be a mum of 2!

i wont chick, im fuming at him, i dont think he realises how much hes broken my heart, it'll take a lot to make it up with me, i dont think he'd even know how to be fair.

cold feet isn't good enough. Don't make excuses for him, if this is out of the blue for him i'd be extremely shocked that i'd finally found out what he was capable of. Don't treat it as a one off unless he moves heaven and earth to make it up to you.

amen!

im so glad that ive found out now what hes like rtaher than in a few weeks when we moved in together, least i can try and do it all by myself now (with the parents help!)
At the end of the day, im the not the first girl thats been done over by her bf whilst pregnant, and theyve all done wonderful jobs, im sure i can to :)

im so glad that ive found out now what hes like rtaher than in a few weeks when we moved in together, least i can try and do it all by myself now (with the parents help!)
At the end of the day, im the not the first girl thats been done over by her bf whilst pregnant, and theyve all done wonderful jobs, im sure i can to :)

And you will be a great mum! x

I KNOW ITS DIFFICULT AT THE MNI FOR YOU BUT DO YOU AND YOUR BABY A FAVOUR AND LET THAT DICKHEAD STAY OUT OF YOUR LIFE!! YOU CAN DO IT,YOURE NOT THE 1ST TO ON YOUR OWN AND YOU WILL COPE JUST FINE(MUCH BETTER THAN WITH THAT THOUGHTLESS *******)!! I CAN NEVER UNDERSTAND HOW MEN SEEM TO BE ABLE TO WALK AWAY SO EASILY AND LEAVE A WOMAN TO BRING UP THE BABY ON THEIR OWN!! SHAME ON THAT LITTLE BOY!!26??? HE SOUNDS LIKE A VERY SCARED SCHOOL BOY!! YOU CAN DO IT EMMA!! AND DO A MUCH BETTER JOB THAN IF YOU HAD THAT WASTE OF SPACE IN YOUR LIVES!! TAKE CARE :hugs:

Awww hun, just wanted to offer some :hugs::hugs::hugs:
Stay strong and I hope everything works out for the best.....xxxx

:hugs: I am so shocked at the way he spoke to you and his 26?? omg I thought you was going to say 15 if that. Hope you stay strong and dont let him carry on treating u like that.

OMG what a twat? You are better off without him Hunnie, Get ur stuff, get you OWN house with your name on it for you and your LO. U don't need a pig like that ab=nd yah ur right u r better off finding out now than when you moved in with him? 26 more like 6. Good luck Hunnie, be strong u can do it.

Freakin A....what an a**hole....he'll be back. Mark my words but for now get your things, and do this on your own. YOu don't need the stress of that in your life right now....you need positive things even if that means you just being positive for you and your baby-to-be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->