Heartbreak :(

arr hun forget him,if you stay with him he will just make you more depressed. i know it might feel like the end of the world but you will get over him. just think of the baby a happy mummy = happy baby. goodluck babe xxxxxxxxx

I removed my babys father mum from facebook because I had a BIG falling out with her. She tried to make me have an abortion etc...won't go into details on your thread but she keeps trying to add me again.

I just keep rejecting, I've told her that I only have FRIENDS on facebook and that I don't consider her a friend. So just say something along those lines. Or...if you do feel you need to add him again, make sure your status is always upbeat and positive.

You show him who's boss!! :D xxx

I removed my babys father mum from facebook because I had a BIG falling out with her. She tried to make me have an abortion etc...won't go into details on your thread but she keeps trying to add me again.

I just keep rejecting, I've told her that I only have FRIENDS on facebook and that I don't consider her a friend. So just say something along those lines. Or...if you do feel you need to add him again, make sure your status is always upbeat and positive.

Eurgh i know what u mean hun, his mums been the same since she found out i waspreg, said tht we wont be devoted parents, and when i told her there was no way id have an abortion she said she wud have to step in as the mother, pyscho, shes having nothing to do with lilly ever :growlmad: lol
she keeps trying to add me on facebook as well, for god sake i wish she would grow up lol otherwise my mum said she will have to have a few stern words if she doesnt listen to me lol

i understand im only 20, but she cant assume im going to be a bad parent!! especially when i look after babies for a living ... silly silly woman! xx

No way are you going to be a bad mother. You seem very mature lovey so don't let her make you think that. 20 isn't that young anyway, how old is she? And how old was she when she was pregnant?

Its her son she needs to be looking at. The silly woman!

Glad you're feeling much better today. Being a single mother to be isn't all bad, just takes a while to get used to it!

xx

forget him, get your stuff, get a place show him that you can stand on your own two feet. He will be the one loosing out and i can bet he will be back in touch. hes not worth it. you can do it yourself you dont need someone like that! x

i totally agree he probably wants you to grovel and by the sounds of the last message hes playing games sorry sugar

you could block her or make you profile friends only so she cant contact you

I agree just because you're young does not automatically mean that you are going to be a bad parent. I hate it when people are "stereotyped". I was 19 when I was pregnant with my first and here I am nearly 30, still with my hubby and pregnant with our 4th child and we both have good working careers. You will be a fab mum! Your are being extremely mature about this situation.

When you feel like you may cave, just remember the following and do what's best for you and your daughter:-

1. Bad Attitude towards you
2. Not bothered that you're upset (infact it read like he enjoyed hurting you)
3. Nothing to do with your daughter (No1 prized prat)
4. Childish behaviour, changing status', being tagged in pictures involving recent nights out.
5. Not contacting you for days
6. Going out with the lads without you (Not fair considering you can't go out and get drunk and you are making all the sacrifices)
7. Splitting up with you over MSN WTF????
8. Telling you to come and get your daughters things as they are messing his house???

Remain positive and strong and congratulations you had a lucky escape!
xxx

you lot really are talking a lot of sense, just feels like im climbing walls atm even tho i know this is what i need to be doing, my mums first husband left her when she was 19 and preg with twins, i guess i just need the ozenbrook willpower right now :) xx

TYPICAL BOY!!!

Your better off without him by the sounds of it... BOTH of you!!

boys only handle stuff by turning there back on it.

Get you will power and get on with it ;) ... show him who needs who!! :p

xxx

That brings back alot of hurtful memories for me.
I went through all that with my pregnancy with Amber. All because i didnt have an abortion, wouldnt put her up for adopation & also his mother played a part in making things worse (Ever though someone might be making him be this way, mates or family?)

Ian didnt want to spend his money on anything for amber, he had sorted out going on lads holiday, buying new TV & PS3 which had just came out! He had cheek to say to me, we cant afford a child, well durr cant if you blowing out money on stuff you clearly dont need!
Wasnt till i was 34wks onwards, (15wks after finding out) things started to change slightly, i think he finally expected this baby wasnt going to go away. I do think he was purely scared lil boy.

Only you know, what hes really like, whether how he's being is like him or is totally not like him, make the choice whether to take step back completely leave him out, or take a step back but keep him involved hope it works out when baby comes.

I knew ian could be a complete arsehole, but how he was, was totally unlike him. Once amber arrived it was hard stil got miles better and hes a fab dad.

Ok I'm not going to read through all 9 pages but for a 26 year old he needs to grow the hell up if he wants any part in his daughters life.
I would say dont even attempt to have a relationship with someone who behaves like that towards you,everything he said in that conversation just looks like he's playing games and is a despicable way for a 26 year old man to behave towards someone who is carrying his child.
If I was you I would just leave him well alone and send him a letter to say you will be contacting him regarding custody arrangements and maintenance payments.Keep it civil but keep him away from you emotionally.Thats what I would do anyway.
And 20 isnt even that young so you dont need to be stressing about your age,frankly.
Best of luck with everything chicky xxxx

thanks girls, hes already trying to get in contact! But you lot have made me even more determined to stand up for myself bcos if i let him get away with it ... he'll only do it again xxx

thanks girls, hes already trying to get in contact! But you lot have made me even more determined to stand up for myself bcos if i let him get away with it ... he'll only do it again xxx

:shock:

I can't believe some people. has he acted this abusively towards you before? Like calling you names and being so mean?

And when he's trying t get in contact is he VERY apologetic or does he not really realise he's a d*ck?

errm not this nasty no, but once (a few months after we got together), his friends said tht they saw me on a night out kissing another guy, but i was infact in another town with my family having a meal lol and he went off his head, but soon realised he had made a mistake, and has never been horrible since ...

in a way i want to forgive him bcos it was so out of character and i have an inkling his friends n mum was behind it but i dnt want to ever go through yesterday ever again :(

he's old enough to think for himself, dont try and justify what hes done :hugs:

in a way i want to forgive him bcos it was so out of character and i have an inkling his friends n mum was behind it but i dnt want to ever go through yesterday ever again :(

It never ceases to amaze me how certain types of men are REALLY VERY susceptible to the influence of their peers and family.

Like SURELY there comes a stage where you HAVE to think for yourself!!!!???!!!

And that stage should be before 26!!!!

If he's so open to what his friends think and his friends aren't that keen on you best to leave him be. If he isn't running to your defence when you're expecting his child and he's 26 I don't think you can really rely on him. I'm not one of those types of girls who thinks guys shoudl lose friends who think badly of them!!! Each relationship is individual and so he has a right to keep any friends that hate you or whatever! But if he treats you badly because they don't like you, then that's messed up.

honestly hun you are preggy and have been suffering with depression and your so called man treats you like that????
its difficult i know when you love someone and even worse when you are pregnant with their baby but even if it was out of character can you be sure that he will never do it again??
only you cane make the decision hun but if i were you after that i would steer clear relationship wise

all the best for the future hun xx

Don't you dare start feeling sorry for the little GET!!!! You get on with your OWN life and get what YOU want and what is best for your LO. x x x x

:growlmad: What a vile little shithead. You're most definitely better off without that mentally challenged arse-wipe of a prick. The last thing your little baby needs is having something like that living with you!

Can't believe he's 26! More like 12. Idiot.

LOL thanks girlys, i didnt even realise i could be this strong, hes the one thats suffering now :haha:
Dont get me wrong, i still cry myself to sleep about it, but thats only natural! Im just not gonna mope around feeling sorry for myself, i have much more important things that i need to be doing, like finding a bloody house, and trying to get maternity pay from work which is not happening, the lil rats lol
xxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->