Hello again, 1st tri. Didn't expect to see you again so soon!

Bubbles1088

Reaction score
Well, I'm back after only having a baby 9 months ago. Totally unexpected. We were planning on TTC in December, but now, we have a baby due in December. :haha: Well, assuming he/she sticks. I'm kind of in shock right now and haven't fully taken it all in yet...I just found out yesterday. In fact, I was convinced my period was starting any day and just bought some tests on a whim. Wasn't quite expecting a positive result!

Anyway, I am a bit worried as this part of the pregnancy is so uncertain. Hopefully everything will go fine though and we will have a winter baby! :happydance:

Congratulations! Dd was 6 months when we got our bfp. We were ttc but I thouht it would take a while like dd did. Our new edition is due in November. 6 days after our oldest sons birthday. Im really looking forward to the small age gap and hoping they will grow up close :)

Congratulations, i got my bfp yesterday, still is not sinking in, terrified if i am honest xxxx

Congratulations, i got my bfp yesterday, still is not sinking in, terrified if i am honest xxxx

Congrats! I just found out yesterday too! I'm super scared but getting excited. Was yours a surprise or were you trying? I feel like when we were trying for our daughter it sunk in right away but now it's not quite sunk in yet.

There's a 16 month age gap between my two, I found out I was pregnant with my youngest when my first was 6-7 months. They are 3 and 2 now and the best of friends ☺️ they are such a joy to watch. Lots of fun but hard work! Congratulations!

Congratulations !! They are going to be the best of friends :)

My little guys are 13 months apart and it's a breeze now. :). Congrats

Same age gap for my boys...they are best mates now. But do fight an awful lot too haha

Congrats! I just found out yesterday too! I'm super scared but getting excited. Was yours a surprise or were you trying? I feel like when we were trying for our daughter it sunk in right away but now it's not quite sunk in yet.

Ashamed to say no we were not trying, i was charting and have always been really good at it, don't know what happened........But i am getting my head around it now..... I feel really ungrateful, i am so bloody lucky to have been given a little gift, just overwhelmed xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->