Hello-new to this site!

K

keelykat

Hello :hi:I'm keely, 23 and live in the UK. I'm new to the site and so just wanted to introduce myself!

I got married last year (July) and we've been planning to try for a baby after xmas, so i'm hoping to pick up some tips and info on TTC etc. :D

I'm very excited about it! I've been broody for several years but have had to wait for various reasons so when my OH told me he was ready aswell, i was over the moon!

Keely.

Hi! Same boat as me then - we were married in March and looking to start TTC in the new year. Welcome!

:hi: Welcome to BnB!!!

Wishing you all the best with your TTC Journey!

https://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u246/mckaylalovesyou_photo/Welcome.gif

Hi

Welcome to BabyandBump & good luck TTC

:D

Hello :hi:I'm keely, 23 and live in the UK. I'm new to the site and so just wanted to introduce myself!

I got married last year (July) and we've been planning to try for a baby after xmas, so i'm hoping to pick up some tips and info on TTC etc. :D

I'm very excited about it! I've been broody for several years but have had to wait for various reasons so when my OH told me he was ready aswell, i was over the moon!

Keely.

hellow im sherry 25 monther of 11 month boy called ashton and pregnant with my second baby im 15 wks preg and vry happy but scerd as i mint be havin twins i ant had my scan yet but am havin it on 2nd march hope to chat soon thanks.xxxxx

This thread is years old too... mummysherry you might want to try posting on some newer ones to meet people :D

erm hello....ive been on here for a while now! got a baby now too lol.

this is an old thread-where the hell did you find it?!

keely.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->