Help!! Are these good lines for 15/16 DPO?

Brandy1015

Reaction score
Let me tell you a little bit about my ttc journey. I have had six pregnancies, five of which resulted in miscarriages. I have one beautiful little girl that was born in 2002 from my very first pregnancy. I have been pregnant three times this year, April, June, and now November. The two in April and June resulted in what my Dr. calls a "chemical pregnancy". I am sitting on pin and needles here. I want to think the best, but I am prepared for the worst. I have no pregnancy symptoms, and that really has me nervous. If you could please let me know what you think of these lines. One is a Equate (cheapie) and the other is a F/R. I am either 15 or 16 DPO. Thank you so much.

they look good to me sweetie. Congrats! When is af due??:hugs:

Really good lines there -hope this one is sticky
many congratulations xx

Those lines are lovely :) they look strong to me as natasja said :D best of luck hun and sending you sticky baby dust x x

Af was due yesterday. So far a no show and hope it stays that way!

Great lines! I would kill (a spider ;)) for lines like that. With my chemicals I've never gotten them that strong, in fact, if my pathetic ones turns into as much as yours are any time this month I'll label it "My Sticky" so TRY and don't worry.

Many congratulations.

they look really good i dont think they would be as dark as that if it were chemical,.xxx

those are really dark lines! it looks like a + sign to me...sending you baby and sticky dust your way!!!

Your story sounds identical to mine. I am on my 6th pregnancy as well with one daughter born in 2003. I have no real clue as to what has caused my previous mc's. I am hoping as I know you are now, that this one is a sticky one!! Your lines look great. I would bet it all depended upon when you implanted. Good luck and STICKY :dust: to us both!!!

They look fantastic, beautiful strong lines honey. Congratulations :hugs:

they look like great lines hun sending lots of sticky dust!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!xx

Thank you all so much! I tested positive on 11 DPO, and I think I am more like 16 DPO. We are hoping this little one sticks, as it is pregnancy number 7.

your lines look good ,dont wrry about no symptoms i had none wat so ever with my third from begining to end good luck xxx

Congrats on your BFP the lines look fine!

If you are worried leave it 3/4 days and do another and if it is darker you know the HCG is increasing.

Alternatively have bloods taken to check your levels, thats what i did and then had a scan at 7 weeks.

I had Ectopic June 07 and MC Dec 07 and Gave birth Feb 09. TTC baby number 2 testing tomorrow at 10dpo.

How long are your cycles? i am between 28-35!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->