Help before I got nuts positive then negative

It took me a good 4/5 days after I got a positive on a 10mil one to get a decent positive on a 25mil one.... Hcg can take upto 72 hours to double! Usually 48 but can be more! So don't worry too much! Id just take another Superdrug one when u can! With a big hold and no fluid lol! Xxz

Lol yeah going to get one tomorrow but probably wait until Monday morning to do it don't want a false neg and to start freaking out lol

Well tested again but only did one with am hr and half hold couldn't wait much longer and nothing. Bit of a grim question but since I'm a week late wouldn't af arrived if bean hadn't stuck by now? Been 7 days since bfn and 6 since first bfn? What's the chances of bfn being evap, don't mind if it is as beanie might be OK. I will be honest I know I'm pregnant I feel it its so distinctive I have so many signs emotionally and physically it's exactly like first pg. Just trying to work out my chances really. I know hormones this early on go up and down. Hubby told me to stop testing you see until next Fri like doc said as if I'm pg stress bad for babs so trying to work out my chances x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->