Help. BFP, or BFN??

LoveSanrio

Reaction score
Hey, ladies! I was hoping you could help me out. I'm not sure the day I O'd, but I do believe it was early this month due to watching cm. Anyhow, I took a test yesterday. It was the Walmart First Signal test. I've never had much luck with them, but I figured why not. It was BFN.

For the hell of it, I took an Equate blue dye test and to me, it looks like a possible BFP, but I need opinions. I did go out and get a FRER and it was BFN, but over the last couple years I haven't had much luck with the FRER anymore. It seems they aren't as sensitive as they used to be, and I've gotten BFP's on other brands before FRER in my last two pregnancies. Anyhow, I took some pictures. Opinions? BFN, BFP, evap? The test was read within the 3 minute time frame. Line shows up on both sides after being taken apart.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 17
Here's another pic.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 11
I have had false positives/ evaps on blue dyes come up within the time limit. So I have officially become wary of them. Really hoping this is your bfp though!

I've never had issues with the blue dye tests. I've had the most issues out of the wondfos. It could be evap, though. I'm just not sure, because there looks to be color to the line and it isn't thin. Right now I'm holding my pee so that I can test again with a different brand.

These were 10 and 11dpo for me. They are quality reduced uploads that have been screenshoted to post here so the lines are hard to see, but they showed up in every invert or color edit. It was heartbreaking. Up to this, I never had a evap or anything bad with blue dyes so I swore up and down I was pregnant. But the beta was zero and I got my period.

What brand are you using for your next test? Got my fingers crossed for you. I imagine you just Oed a little later. CM isn't always reliable, but you know your body better than me. My cm is crap for checking anything lol so I just stick to OPKs and temping.

Yours looks like a solid line, but it does look like a super dry test and it's out of case so I can't be confident. Crossing everything for you!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-06-15 at 6.45.49 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2016-06-15 at 6.45.49 PM.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 12
  • Screen Shot 2016-06-15 at 6.45.59 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2016-06-15 at 6.45.59 PM.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 11

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members