Help!! Evap or positive????

sydpac7

DS! <3 1 y/o :)
Reaction score
I'm so anxious, I'm going nuts!!!! What do you ladies think? Im waiting to rest again until Sept. 6th to be absolutely sure but until then....Let me know! :hugs:

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-08-28-09-31-20-1.png
    Screenshot_2017-08-28-09-31-20-1.png
    206.6 KB · Views: 132
i'm so anxious, i'm going nuts!!!! What do you ladies think? Im waiting to rest again until sept. 6th to be absolutely sure but until then....let me know! :hugs:

by the way the line appeared within the 5 min window

That's a great line with that brand!! I think you would get a dark positive on a FRER!

Yea, thats an obvious positive.

Thank you! I was wondering if I should just go ahead and get FRER just because I felt like my eyes were tricking me. Do you think an E.P.T would be the equivalent to FRER?? I've read someone say blue dye is less reliable than pink dye? (New at all of this so bare with me)

Definitely go with the pink dye test! Not that you don't already have a strong line there, but the pink dye is much more reliable.

I've always used frers so lookin forward to the next test!

That looks like a BFP! Good luck with your next test :)

I see that! Good luck with the next test :)

:hugs: Thank you ladies so much !! I for sure will post my next test probably on the 5th or 6th! I feel so hopeful with all the support :flower:

:hugs: Thank you ladies so much !! I for sure will post my next test probably on the 5th or 6th! I feel so hopeful with all the support :flower:

You have got a lot more will power than me if you can wait till the 5th or 6th :)

I didnt even need to click on the picture thats a deffinate positive. Please test again!! Put us out of suspence &#128514;

I didnt even need to click on the picture thats a deffinate positive. Please test again!! Put us out of suspence &#128514;

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->