Help! Faint positive, or getting my hopes up?

I saw it on all of the tests, and super clearly on the newest! That definitely looks like a clear bfp!

I do see a hint of a line on the frer! Good luck hun, I really hope it gets darker for you!! :dust:

Definitely saw something on the .88 cent - second picture you posted but there is no denying the FRER! Congrats!

I knew it!!! The line on the frer is clear as day!! Congrats xx

Well my didgital test said a BFN so I’m confused. :(

I used two tests this morning since I had a leftover .88 one.

Here are both results. You can sort of see the faint line on the .8& in the pic. But the digital said no. Am I out?

Because of your lines still being so faint, i wouldnt be surprised that a digi said negative at this point. They are not as sensitive, so normally are the last to give a positive result, usually when you already have quite a strong line.

I would try stick to FRER for progression as they have given the most obvious line so far :)

Fingers crossed for you!!

I agree with soloso!

Also I found my tests were darker with second morning urine or in the afternoon xx

Ladies, thank you! I will wait a few days and test again. AF is due today-tomorrow so I’ll take a break for now and try not to stress.

I’ll update you!! Thanks again.

Looks like a BFP to me! I look forward to seeing your next FRER! :D

So I’m a horrible impatient person and had to test again with a FRER to make sure I’m not out. This was between 3 and 5 minutes. It’s a bit more pink than the one from last night! Now to test with FMU and keep AF way far away from me!

CF3F954E-7179-482E-B2AF-F7D50F10E78E.jpeg

Omg! I’m glad I’m not the only one! I’ll test with FMU tomorrow since neither of my FRER’s have been with FMU! Fingers wayyyy crossed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->