Help! Faint positive, or getting my hopes up?

I officially hate FMU. I’ve Googled it, and apparently lots of women have better luck later in the day! My FMU tests are so light! I’ll try one later and let you all know what happens!

These were my tests this morning. Not looking good.

73246C22-2479-4B50-9A4A-1DA26D3FFDA1.jpeg

I can still see them hun! Have you tried afternoon? Xx

I can still see them hun! Have you tried afternoon? Xx

Actually in about 15 minutes marks a “four hour hold” so I’m about to try with afternoon! I’ll keep you posted... I’m so nervous.

Actually in about 15 minutes marks a “four hour hold” so I’m about to try with afternoon! I’ll keep you posted... I’m so nervous.

I have got everything crossed for you!!!! Please please please [-o<

I have got everything crossed for you!!!! Please please please [-o<

Well it’s definitely darker than this morning (thank God) but they aren’t getting darker day by day. Is this bad?

D9DC1FB0-36EC-42D1-85ED-B76E60896D07.jpeg

Well it’s definitely darker than this morning (thank God) but they aren’t getting darker day by day. Is this bad?

View attachment 1052297

Woohoo! That’s good that it’s darker than this mornings! I hate fmu! How many dpo are you? I definitely see progression on the cheapie tests though xx

Woohoo! That’s good that it’s darker than this mornings! I hate fmu! How many dpo are you? I definitely see progression on the cheapie tests though xx

I really hope so!!! And this was a 3.5 hour hold (I have IC so it was starting to hurt to hold). I believe I am about 15 DPO. I wasn’t testing temp or anything, that’s going by a fertility app that helped me based on cm etc.

I really hope so!!! And this was a 3.5 hour hold (I have IC so it was starting to hurt to hold). I believe I am about 15 DPO. I wasn’t testing temp or anything, that’s going by a fertility app that helped me based on cm etc.

Frers aren’t as good as they used to be. They actually darken over time now instead of more instant so I’m sure with that test sitting for a while longer itl be darker :) fingers crossed for your next test if you choose to test again xx

Well ladies. Thanks for being so supportive but Aunt Flow came this morning. Must have been an early loss. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->