Help! Faint positive, or getting my hopes up?

TTC2019

Reaction score
Hi ladies, I’m new to the forum (I’ve been a fly on the wall for a few months now). My DH and I have been TTC #2 for 4-5 cycles now. It’s been six years since DD was born, so every little thing my body does I’m asking myself “is this it??” Trying not to symptom spot but I can’t help it.

So far: mild cramping for 3-4 days, milky white cm (usually a water consistency this late in my cycle) irritability, fatigue/trouble sleeping, itchy/sensitive BBS, and some pretty decent gas and constipation going on.

*Currently 11 DPO and on CD 25, AF due in 3 days. I have a clockwork 28 day cycle.*

I used a blue dye test (I know they’re not the best) and this pic was taken at the 3-4 minute mark. I then threw the test away but of course went back to the pic I took to look and played with the coloring. I know it’s bad to do and I sound like a desperate weirdo but can anyone else see anything? Could this be my faint positive I’ve been waiting for? Any help greatly appreciated!

I wrote +FILTER on the pic that was altered.

0EC4D1F2-AFC2-417E-BE26-705D5DA6A89E.jpeg A3598139-73F0-4B80-8FBE-C6B24CFD3C98.jpeg

I think I see a little something but it's really hard to tell with those blue dye tests so early on. As I'm sure you already know I would suggest getting a red dye test, it would be a lot easier to tell if there is a very faint line or not. I don't want to give you false hope so I'm just going to say it looks negative to me.

Yes ma’am! Thank you for your honesty. I picked up a few red/pink dye tests tonight so I will test again in two days! When I bought the original tests, I overlooked that these were blue dye... ](*,) lesson learned and fingers way crossed.

Yes ma’am! Thank you for your honesty. I picked up a few red/pink dye tests tonight so I will test again in two days! When I bought the original tests, I overlooked that these were blue dye... ](*,) lesson learned and fingers way crossed.
Good luck hun! Fx for you!! I'm looking forward to your update when you do test again.

:dust:

So I’ve learned my lesson. No more blue dye. This is my test from this AM. AF supposed to be here in 2 days so I’m hoping I’m not out yet. Uploading my pic so maybe people will quit buying those blue dye tests and they pull them off the shelves!! :(

E85B3CCB-EEE9-4F50-B1A7-15F2C9B653B4.jpeg

Is it just me or can I see a faint line on the pink dye one? I don’t want to get your hopes up in anyway but I surely can’t be the only one that sees that? Xx

Is it just me or can I see a faint line on the pink dye one? I don’t want to get your hopes up in anyway but I surely can’t be the only one that sees that? Xx

Hey, that would be pretty awesome if y’all do! I tried not looking too hard and crazy like I did last night, didn’t want to get my hopes up. Thanks for your honesty. :)

Here’s a pic I took in the other room (in case it had looked different with different lighting.) in case it looks any different from the pic I posted earlier.

AD892696-6C6C-484E-BF17-CC8D0FD7B48A.jpeg

Here’s a pic I took in the other room (in case it had looked different with different lighting.) in case it looks any different from the pic I posted earlier.

View attachment 1051909

I can see it even clearer in this one!! That’s got to be the start of a BFP surely. Have you got a frer? That would show a definite line. My fingers are crossed for you hun x

I can see it even clearer in this one!! That’s got to be the start of a BFP surely. Have you got a frer? That would show a definite line. My fingers are crossed for you hun x

Oh I hope it’s my BFP! I thought I saw something but surely thought it was all in my head. I will definitely have to purchase FRER this was all I had left in the cabinet! I’ll keep you posted.

Oh I hope it’s my BFP! I thought I saw something but surely thought it was all in my head. I will definitely have to purchase FRER this was all I had left in the cabinet! I’ll keep you posted.

I definitely see a line hun! Really really hope your next test is even clearer for you!!! So excited xx

Held my pee for six hours for a FRER (I’m awful) and this is right at the 3 minute mark! Am I seeing things???

6B3C4621-2F97-4FBE-933C-DDA282B81282.jpeg

And here is the 10 minute mark. (Not sure of ten minutes counts but still)

7D305B72-525F-4B4B-A4C7-15C129828F9A.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->