Help! Faint positive, or getting my hopes up?

There is definitely a line. I had positive tests and my digital still said not pregnant. Those things seem to take forever.

100% a line there! and i definitely dont think its an evap with how its darkened and with the time frame :D its looking good. I would give the digi at least another couple of days to show that certainly looks like your first clear bfp !!

Thank you ladies! Here’s my FRER with FMU. Not much darker, but the line has no gap. And it’s definitely light pink, not gray. Is this my BFP or should I wait (and actually wait this time) a few days and test again?

You all have been lovely to lean on!!!

4FD9CAD9-D41D-4D4A-813A-B223F0680557.jpeg

Well theres no doubting it really :) But for peace of mind you could get digi confirmation in a few days :D

That’s definitely a BFP :) but for your own peace of mind if you’d like to wait a few days to test for progression then that’s fine too. Although I would say this test is definitely darker than the last one! Woohoo xxx

You ladies have been great. I’m glad I’m not seeing things. Thank you so much. I’ll update you all in a few days!

That is definitely a BFP but I look forward to seeing progression :happydance:

That looks like a strong beautiful line! I'd definitely call it BFP!!! Congratulations!

I forgot to mention the FRER ditigals are notorious for giving false negatives! Please try a clear blue digital instead :)

In fact, if you crack that FRER digital open you'll see two lines I'm sure. That one doesn't read LH and estrogen also like Clear Blue.

Good to know! Thank you!

This morning’s test isn’t really darker per se, but isn’t lighter either. AF supposed to start yesterday but didn’t, am I still too early for the lines to darken? Or is this a bad sign? Honesty please. :(

4A6B40D6-95E3-4EAE-9F8C-0AC37F7F8503.jpeg

Here are the two to compare. The top is yesterday’s.

F8051CD7-E3A1-449D-9CB5-E078073F1AAD.jpeg

Little update (and hopefully good news) I tested with another cheapie just for progression’s sake. I’m glad I did! The one on the left is from the other day, and today’s is on the right. I didn’t even hold my urine for that one, just decided to test! Hopefully tomorrow is even darker! Will update y’all. :):)

FFC68390-3627-4877-AB02-386523F6EC09.jpeg

Yes!!! That progression looks good!! Congrats xoxo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->