Help ! I need opinions

Mamiandbaby

Reaction score
Hi I'm new to this forum . This story might be tmi but I'm trying to get the lingo . So I'm trying for baby #2 . Butttt I'm confused , sooo may 4th and 9th 2014 of course lol I did BD and was in my fertile window and didn't know . Also bd the 12th of that month all will no protection . AF was like a week late n I had thought I was pregnant so i took a test it was positive then , the positive line faded away :/ . . B that same day AF came and was abnormal .quite light and like 5 days like average . Then after that me and DH of course BD a few times with protection . So there was NO WAY . I got pregnant that cycle ,, but then AF came June 20th And only stayed till the 23rd with very light spotting on the 24th. All says were extremely light . Like I pink lemonade with a few very small clots here and there no cramping just constant trips to #2. Again sorry tmi . So this month ( July) I ovulated on Monday the 8th , me n DH BD the weekend before and today July 10th . So idk if I'm 2 dpo or 3 dpo ; but I had EWCM LIKE 3 days ago probly the day I ovulated . No cramps , I have had bladder dicomgort for 3 days , my nips are a tad dark , and I cryy for :wacko: which is not normal and I have slightest headache for theater days. I wanna know if u guys think I conceived this month or in May since Junes AF was nearly non existent n I'm just getting symptoms now IF i happen to get a BFP . I was thinking if I got a bfp that I'm farther along and if I get a faint positive that it was this month but that wouldn't explain my extremely light short AF IN JUNE. IDK IM JUST CONFUSED . Please help . Opinions , advice ?:wacko:

Have you tested recently? Do you get a BFP or a BFN? Did you test again in May or just that once? If you are having symptoms it's way too early for July pg. Sometimes hormones do funny things and you can have a very light AF for no reason. It's happened to me before. I think the only way to know if you conceived in May is to test now, before a July BFP would show. Good luck!

Thanks I ordered some tests in the mail , I'll be taking them as soon as they get here AF Isn't due till the 22nd , it's just strange to maybe it was a chemical . But I haven't tested after that because I thought maybe it was a false positive since it was a BFP and went away . . Thanks I'm just gonna hold my breath and take another test . Do u know if it's possible to be pregnant that long and still have AF ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->