Help Ladies!! Ov test results!!

Ready2BMommie

Reaction score
Hey Ladies!! Okay, so TMI WARNING... but my husband had to work night shift tonight so I decided to do a little "self-play". Well I noticed that I had way more CM than normal and that it was stretchy and clear. I was so excited, b/c I didn't think that I would OV this early. My last cycle was 36 days and it was my first proper cycle off the pill. So.... I decided to try this FRER OV test that I had. I'd been having it in the back of the drawer, just b/c it came free with the preg test. Can you all please look at the test and tell me what you think?? The test line is kinda faint compared to the control line, but I think it is saying that DH and I need to :sex: asap. lol. I just didn't know if the line meant that I have already OV or if I am about to OV. I went to the website and I am still confused! HELP!!! Thanks!!:hugs: Baby dust to all!!!:dust::dust:

Attachments

• 20110404232902.jpg
    20110404232902.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 14
Hi ya

I would def say the line is darker and I would be BD just to make sure you dont miss it, Enjoy and let me know how you get on x

I reread the instructions for my OPKs (ICs) and they say it can be almost as dark and still be a positive, I don't know if that might be the same for yours?

I think the general idea seems to be if in doubt BD!

Thanks ladies! Well as soon as dh came home EARLY this morning, we got to it. We were both extremely sleepy and tired but hey... it will be worth it!. I can barely stay awake at work. Now I guess it time for that dreaded two week wait. I will be sure to update.

Hi there, it says on the test that it's a fertility test not an ovulation test....but it can't hurt to :sex: anyway!!

I just found this on the First Response website about the fertility test:
-Follicle Stimulating Hormone, (FSH), is one of many hormones that your body uses to regulate your menstrual cycle and to control the maturation of your eggs. FSH signals the ovaries to mature one or more eggs for ovulation each month/cycle
If your ovarian reserve (eggs) is low in quantity or quality, your pituitary will produce higher than normal FSH levels early in the cycle, trying to stimulate your ovaries to produce a mature egg. In other words, when your quantity or quality of eggs (fertility potential) is low, your FSH level may be high.
Therefore, knowing your FSH level on Day 3 of the menstrual cycle can be helpful in finding out if you are able to get pregnant.
FSH level assesses ovarian reserve, one of the leading single indicators of a woman’s fertility potential and now it is possible to gauge your fertility potential through a simple at-home test with over 95% accuracy.

Good luck!!! :dust:

OMG! I feel so silly now!!! And I clearly saw fertility test on it and i guess i just had ovulation test stuck in my head. Thank you so much for pointing that out to me!

If you have fertile cm you prob. are about to O so it can't hurt to bd anyway :) fingers x'd!!

Thanks for the support everyone. I just still feel so silly... I actually sat here and cried b/c I was really excited about "knowing" that I was ovulating. Now I feel that I am back at square one with not having any idea when I Ov. I just got off BCP two month ago, so yeah... I am just staying hopeful that we will happen to BD on the right days. :) Once again, thanks for the support. Baby dust to all!!!!!!

Don't feel silly....this TTC makes us all a little crazy!! :wacko:

:Hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back