Help. Line eyes

Hi I see it on the blue ones hon and just wanted to wish u lots of luck.
Also OPKs are also positive when pregnant so I'm keeping it all crossed for u. I also came off the mini pill in feb.

Update- bloodwork came back yesterday evening, both HCG and progesterone. Today I am Only 5 DPO!!! So crazy! So the day of my Bloodwork I was 3 DPO and my progesterone level was 9.1, The positive ovulation test I received Last Sunday (5/31/20) was in fact the time I ovulated, cd30!!! My cycles are all out of wack from BC. So there’s still a chance! I will Update when I start Testing at 10 DPO unless that witch comes. Appreciate all the feedback and blue tests can go to hell! :)

hopeful mama <3

Oh wow ..stupid blue dye. I'm 1dpo today so not to far behind you!!
Good luck wishing u the best.
:dust:

How are things going ? :)

Finally got my BFP! First cycle on Clomid and this showed up 8 DPO today! Over the moon!

63148CA2-02E0-4EC8-B3A3-4AF2A68AB082.jpeg

Congratulations!! :yipee:
Amazing lines for 8dpo!! Twins maybe? :haha:
Could be! I am For sure 8 DPO and those lines are pretty dark and I had Some wicked cramping yesterday and today lol

Could be! I am For sure 8 DPO and those lines are pretty dark and I had Some wicked cramping yesterday and today lol
And thank you!

I bet it's twins, or even triplets :shock:

:wohoo: congratulations I would say twins :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"