Help Me Get Through The TWW!

don't be silly the more people that look help me get through this madness hehe.
take a peak today his gone up massively. I can't believe it. Roll on the weekend thats all i can say.

How exciting!!!! Thats looking really good lady! That really is a big rise!

Ooooooh cant wait til the weekend now! What day are you going to test!?!?

:happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

not sure if i should test friday/saturday or sunday - i'm due AF on Monday

I dont know how you can be so patient! Ive been testing every day since 5 dpo!!! The longer you can wait, the better, obviously... Ive got high hopes for you this cycle, hun. Good luck! :hugs:

i'm to scared to get a bfn. I got too excited yesterday when i got my progesterone levels back and tested but was too soon

the strangest things happening to me this morning, woke up with even worse cramps this morning real painful almost like bad af pains.
just got my normal morning cuppa and it tastes foul, started to feel sick trying to sip it. Asked all the others if there's was ok all fine just me!
Also got a strange taste in my mouth and it's driving me insane!

Sounds super positive for you this month. Can't wait to hear your test results form the weekend. I will test this weekend too but am not feeling too hopeful at the moment.

well i hope we all get lucky this month

why you not feeling so positive hun?

My symptoms seem to have disappeared. Maybe they are all in my head. Except the pink CM I had at 7DPO that can't be in my head. I o'd really early so my LP is 16 days this time it seems like ages to wait.

Looking good for this month girls! Good luck x x x x

I'm trying to keep the PMA too but still feeling doubtful. Hopefully I'm in for a huge shocker as my OH claims. :shrug: I guess we will find out next week. Do hope AF stays away though! Not having any signs of her arrival as of yet.*knock on wood*

Me neither at the moment! :happydance: It's about time something good happened to me!

PMA essential in TWW! come on kimmy i thought i taught you better than this hehe

PMA essential in TWW! come on kimmy i thought i taught you better than this hehe

LOL!! I'll let you get onto me about it later haha. However on a good note...where there were only 5 or 6 charts similar to mine yesterday resulting in pregnancy, there are now 8 charts today similar to mine resulting in pregnancy! That has to be a good thing right!!?? :blush:

I would say so :happydance: Good luck honey x

that's a bloody great thing hun i so wish i could compare mine. not sure if i should jus pay the money and try it

I've been planning to pay up & try it as soon as I get paid at the end of the month, it defo looks worth it!

i've just signed up for a 90 vip session £9.95!

Well I think I can join up for the 2ww, on CD46 but according to OPK's I am now 4dpo !

Feeling really positive this month but trying to not to get my hopes up too much as don't wanna come crashing back down if :witch:does show.

Good Luck everyone else for your :bfp:

yayy for all of the 2WW'ers!! It really is a long, grueling time, isn't it? Ive never been in the 2WW before!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->