Help Me Get Through The TWW!

i'm trying to hold out until saturday i don't want to test too early. still trying to get an appointment to see gp for other things but to confirm things after my tests today

I am also trying to hang on until the weekend. The whole sore boobs thing i don't know if I ave I would say the ache slightly and i am more aware of them but not killing me or anything, but i do have a high pain threshold so maybe thats why its not so bad. Hope everyone is ok and hanging in there lets hope we get loads of:bfp:'s

i don't have a lot of feeling in mine after i had 2 breast reductions but they're really throbing now. not normal at all.

hey girls - had a massive dip this morning not sure if this is a good thing - now 6dpo?

I have been waiting for that dip... supposed to be a big dip at implantation then temp goes back up.... Sounds very promising for you! See what your temp is tomorrow... :happydance:

thanks - have you been keeping an eye on my chart?!

morning hunny......keeping my fingers crossed for you. :hugs:
the longer you can wait to test the better. good luck though as it all sounds promising.

:happydance:

i'm due on on monday so we'll see how it goes hehe

this 2ww is the WORST!!! I have tested everyday since 6dpo - am 11dpo now still :bfn: :cry:

aflight84 - just overlayed ouor charts together - they look pretty similar except for my rise before my dip - we dipped on same day :dance: hope this is a gd sign!!!

YAY that's cool. only problem mine went below the O line

i don't know if i'm honest i don't really understand charts it kept moving my O day

GRRRRRRRRRRR I know it moved mine too loads until I put my neg OPK's in!!! :D good luck hun XXX

Wow! There are quite of a few of you in the 2WW!
Loads and loads of :dust: to you all! Can't wait to see you over in 1st tri!

Well today is 10 dpo and BBT dropped slightly this morning again from 98.0 to 97.9 F. I'm not reading much into it though and wanting to know but scared to test too.:blush: I don't test until just over a week from today. Uggg...I hate the 2ww, hell even the 1ww is bad enough!

My 2ww is longer than 2 weeks as I o'd on CD 12 and have a 28 day cycle so 10dpo today but AF not due until next tuesday. I so want t know one way or the other. Was going to test with ic but Jai_Jai has kind of put me off. Will probably user FRER at the weekend. Good Luck to everyone :hug:

I have hun but I'm a bit rubbish with charts to be honest - no expert by any means! As far as I can tell its looking good though - FF say that 23% of charts that showed ovulation and did result in a pregnancy showed the pattern of an implantation temp dip.

I dont know what sort of dip is 'acceptable' - if there is a guideline number of degrees to go by...!? As far as I can tell youre still looking good - just see what the temp is tomorrow and we will reassess! :hugs:

LOADS of :dust: :dust: :dust:for yoooooou!!!

Sorry Ive just read that again and realised I sound like Im stalking your chart! :rofl:
I meant I was waiting for it on my chart because I had been reading about it but I havent had it and you have! So fingers crossed! :hugs:

don't be silly the more people that look help me get through this madness hehe.
take a peak today his gone up massively. I can't believe it. Roll on the weekend thats all i can say.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->