Help Me Get Through The TWW!

yayy for all of the 2WW'ers!! It really is a long, grueling time, isn't it? Ive never been in the 2WW before!

Tell me about it, I feel like I have been on the 4 1/2 week wait seeing as I am having a super long cycle, if only I had knew for the first 4 weeks I hadn't OV'd at that point :dohh:

Well as they say good things come to those who wait

thanks for all your support girls - not long to go now!

ok one more sleep to go before testing and temp has gone up again!
morning cramps have gone but i keep getting waves of tummy pains that almost make me feel sick. What's that all about?!

aflight - don't wanna get your hopes up - but that looks like an implantation dip?????

Good luck when you test

Thanks Sinead, I sure hope so - i just realised what CD i am and i'm not due AF on monday she's due on saturday/sunday ARGH

Test test test!!!!!! Your charts looks AWESOME!!!!!!!!!

Best of luck aflight, it's looking really good for you. Keeping FX

:dust:

Things look really good for you aflight84. I am keeping my fingers crossed for everyone testing in the next week or so!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ttc/index.php?interface=0

How can you be holding off from testing!?!??!?! :wohoo:

:test: :test: :test:

oooodles of

:dust: :dust: :dust:

for yooooooooou!!!

ok seriously I have been putting the wrong web page for my chart. here is the right one

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/21be70

I hope thats it, I am so new at this.

BFN 10DPO so roll on tomorrow x x x

Good luck for tomorrow.
I've been following your story cause our charts look similar ( dont have it on line, just recording it on my Boots digital fertility monitor). Am due on Monday but tested today (could'nt wait) it was negitive.... probably too early... still have positive thoughts!!

:dust:

OMG girls this is killing me. AF was due today and still nothing i'm getting really really impatient now. ARGH

Aww I bet you're going crazy hun! Just keep testing. Im pretty sure you will get our :bfp: in the next couple of days - that chart looks so promising - I would be SOOOO surprised if you weren't!

Fingers crossed for tomorrow test. Let us know straight away! :hugs:

thanks hun - it's really starting to get me down - it's soul destroying seeing a BFN every morning.
I sure better get this :bfp: soon
is it right that my tummy feels tender? it's kinda been like this for the last day and a bit

Gosh I am sitting at only 4dpo - I will live thru you guys! Good luck with your :BFP: - very anxious to hear how things go for you guys!

I'm dpo4 too!!! and we only BDd ONCE!!!! ARG! I'm neva gettin' knocked up at this rate!!! LOL! Good luck to all in the TWW homestretch!!! fingers x'd

OMG what i a morning i'm having, was woken at 4am this morning with really bad tummy pains, rushed to the bath room had really terrible diahorea (Sorry can't spell) temps are all over the place now but with a lack of sleep i guess thats why.
Still no AF and still :bfn: and now AF is 2 days late and i'm 13DPO!
OMG this is driving me crazy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"