Help me regain PMA

butterflies

Reaction score
I've been feeling very low about TTC since my lap & dye....we're due to see FS on Wednesday and i just "know" :witch: is on her way.

This coming month i am determined to regain my lost PMA and really give my heart and soul to this.

I'll be armed with pre-seed and opk's but could do with some positive vibes and positive thoughts!!!!

:hugs:

:hug: my darling

Looks like we have been trying for about the same length of time, too long in my opinion!

Fx for your appt, hopefully they will be able to offer you a plan of action and steer you in the right direction. We are still waiting for a f/s referral :dohh: calling my Dr 'slow' is the understatement of the century!

:dust: for you darling ... I'm always about if you need a chat etc

Would love some PMA. If anyone figures out how to answer this post with foolproof methods, then that would be wonderful.

My negativity is swimming over to next month's IVF cycle, or the beginning of it. Finding it so hard not to think "two in three people fail"...

<3

aw lovely sorry your feeling down, sending you some :hugs: :hugs: and some :dust: :dust:

YOU CAN DO IT!! IT WILL HAPPEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!XXXXXXX

Fingers crossed for you! PMA PMA PMA

:hug: my darling

Looks like we have been trying for about the same length of time, too long in my opinion!

Fx for your appt, hopefully they will be able to offer you a plan of action and steer you in the right direction. We are still waiting for a f/s referral :dohh: calling my Dr 'slow' is the understatement of the century!

:dust: for you darling ... I'm always about if you need a chat etc

:hugs: you're so sweet. I can't believe your doctor has kept you waiting for so long :hugs: can you not see a different dr at the surgery? :hugs:

I'm desperate for a plan of action for us now, we've friends that fell pg after we began ttc and their little one's are 1 this month. It hurts so much....:cry: Worst of all i'm not a nasty person but i can't help but feel bitter!

:hugs:

Would love some PMA. If anyone figures out how to answer this post with foolproof methods, then that would be wonderful.

My negativity is swimming over to next month's IVF cycle, or the beginning of it. Finding it so hard not to think "two in three people fail"...

<3

:hugs: lets try and muster some positivity together :hugs:

aw lovely sorry your feeling down, sending you some :hugs: :hugs: and some :dust: :dust:

YOU CAN DO IT!! IT WILL HAPPEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!XXXXXXX

:hugs: you're such a darling Hays!!! What would i do without you???

Aww honey
I know how you feel, watching all the friends who started TTC after me with bumps/babies :hissy:
I get the bitter feelings too .. its horrid but normal I think, we are human after all!

Yeah, my Dr (s) are crap .... I've seen 3 different ones and their opinions all vary greatly :dohh: I broke down on the last one and begged for my referral :rofl: at least I got it tho!

I think we both deserve plans TBH .. and we WILL get them :hugs:

Lots of hugs and PMA for you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back