Help on Fertility Friend ???

Thank's pinky hun.

Honeycheek's good luck for wednesday hope it goe's well.

Iv got a bit of runny nose today, feeling really really nausea, my boob's are so sore, really really tired & have a bad backache and that's without my other syptom's.

I gave in and tested but still a BFN so im giving up testing untill AF is due. Im ok. not happy but im fine.

FF reckon's today but i reckon up to the 30th from today. aint got no AF syptom's.
Got my finger's crossed so tight. i really dont want to have to go back & see my doc. x x x

Also iv come to the end of my chart, were FF predicted AF today but no AF, so doe's my chart keep going untill i come on or get a BFP???? help i dunno what happen's lol. x x x

Also iv come to the end of my chart, were FF predicted AF today but no AF, so doe's my chart keep going untill i come on or get a BFP???? help i dunno what happen's lol. x x x

your chart will keep going if AF doesnt come, thats not a thing to worry...lol
I am praying for you

awww honey my fingers are crossed that everything goes ok for you on wed - part of me is hoping there is a little blockage in the tunnels to explain why your havent had that BFP and that afterwards you have the cleanest tunnels ever all ready for that super egg!!!!!!

i have read soooooooooooo many success stories of pple who have had it done

jess - im sorry you got a bfn but as you say, the sun is shining, its a lovely gorgeous day out there

af isnt going to come and your BFP is just taking its time

AFM for two evenings now ive had severe pains and during the day my tummy feels sore from it - like you did tons of sit ups and the next day your tummy is tender.

Im clinging to some sort of hope and am hoping that its the corpus lutem cyst

the psin gets so bad i have to cuddle up with my hot water bottle which is dont even do when i have af cramps
I had an itchy boob yesterday like there was sandpaper in my bra

Thank's hun,

Im defo so emotional :( lol.

Good luck girl's and iv got my finger's crossed for you both. x x x

awww honey my fingers are crossed that everything goes ok for you on wed - part of me is hoping there is a little blockage in the tunnels to explain why your havent had that BFP and that afterwards you have the cleanest tunnels ever all ready for that super egg!!!!!!

i have read soooooooooooo many success stories of pple who have had it done

jess - im sorry you got a bfn but as you say, the sun is shining, its a lovely gorgeous day out there

af isnt going to come and your BFP is just taking its time

AFM for two evenings now ive had severe pains and during the day my tummy feels sore from it - like you did tons of sit ups and the next day your tummy is tender.

Im clinging to some sort of hope and am hoping that its the corpus lutem cyst

the psin gets so bad i have to cuddle up with my hot water bottle which is dont even do when i have af cramps
I had an itchy boob yesterday like there was sandpaper in my bra

Pinky, that sounds soo uncomfortable....i hope your tummy gets better. it was like what i felt in my last cycle. I spoke to my doctor about all the symtpoms and she said said they were all truly pregnancy symtpoms and she was surprised I wasnt preggo. Maybe the HSG will give some answers. Im so eager to find out whats with the tubes.
I am thinking all positive things for you girls.

everything i look up points to good signs but it doesnt help when your in pain lol

like i said (and meant in a nice way) I hope they find a tiny blockage that goes when theuy "flush you out" and next month you;ll be moaning about pains too which will lead to the biggest fattest positive ever!!!!

me to honey cheek's. (what pinky said)

Iv got some spot's come up on my body.

Where spot's aint ment to be, and im not talking about my vag. Iv got them all over my back and one on my arm.

x x x

everything i look up points to good signs but it doesnt help when your in pain lol

like i said (and meant in a nice way) I hope they find a tiny blockage that goes when theuy "flush you out" and next month you;ll be moaning about pains too which will lead to the biggest fattest positive ever!!!!

I do get what you meant, I am thinking the same thing in my head. That is the most positive thing that could happen. Atleast to find out there was a problem and it is fixed is a good thing.
But my worst fears say I might find out both tubes being blocked. :nope:
I had the worst ever pains last cycle, I dont think it can get any worse :haha: I have seen it all, except for a :bfp:

see i dont think both tubes are blocked for the simple reason you wouldnt ov every cycle

hiya hun

im ok thanks, slept most of the day as still dont feel right

got no milk nd cant even have a cup of tea

just ate some popcorn and all i could taste was metal

wwwooow good syptom's hun.

awww missing your tea hun.

Do you feel any better after having a nap hun. x x x

sorry hun was just putting some stuff on ebay

i keep smelling metal too - its weird

no cant say i felt any better after my nap - MAJOR MAJOR backache going on today

i remembered i had frozen a pint of milk for when my god-daughter is here (as a back up) so im defrosting it now but sods law i now dont want tea

that's alright hun. lol tea alway's made me be sick when i was preggy'z with honey. that was the worst. x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->