Help on Fertility Friend ???

i cant say its making me feel sick - just the thought of it makes me not want one

yer turning that tummy. no im joking hun,

I just relised iv being going a pee a lot today, just got sudden sore throat and started chocking up and was nearly sick. i know TMI but that's really odd.

well im off to bed hun im so tired i could sleep for a week. x x x night love.

good luck with your test in the morning hun

sleep well
x

Fingers crossed for both of you, im really hoping for a BFP for you both. The sickness better mean a +

omg last night i went for a pee and there was a tiny tiny tiny bit of blood mixed in

i even tried to take a pic of it but it didnt show up on pic very well

this morning my temps have gone up

how you doing honey?

omg last night i went for a pee and there was a tiny tiny tiny bit of blood mixed in

i even tried to take a pic of it but it didnt show up on pic very well

this morning my temps have gone up

how you doing honey?

do you think that could be IB? i hope it is.
i am doing fine, dint start temping yet, in this cycle. Maybe I should start soon. This is an unmedicated cycle for me. Just waiting for HSG so I know where we are heading. Somehow I am not very excited about TTC or having a baby. I feel I kinda know now, what it is going to be for us. I would just be so unprepared if I got my BFP anytime soon. I cant totally say that we are going to be NTNP, as I would be moving to injectibles from next month, but not really expecting a BFP.

it would have been right on schedule for IB

awww hun - i really really hope that the HSG finds a little little blockage and gets flushed away leaking your tubes all squeeky clean and ready for the eggs journey

Everyone i speak to i want to get their BFP but you have been with me from the start almost and i love you to bits and think out of everyone i know, you deserve it more

its harsh to say someone deserves it more but no matter what your going thru you have always been happy, encouraging and supportive

im not sure if i believe in positive mental attitude but i do know its better than feeling down and negative - once youve had your hsg, pick yourself up again and you will be rewarded

i think once youve ttc its very hard to go ntnp as the urge to temp would be there, you know the signs of ov so it will always be in your mind, having said that, i would understand why you would chose it

im really praying for you x

it would have been right on schedule for IB

awww hun - i really really hope that the HSG finds a little little blockage and gets flushed away leaking your tubes all squeeky clean and ready for the eggs journey

Everyone i speak to i want to get their BFP but you have been with me from the start almost and i love you to bits and think out of everyone i know, you deserve it more

its harsh to say someone deserves it more but no matter what your going thru you have always been happy, encouraging and supportive

im not sure if i believe in positive mental attitude but i do know its better than feeling down and negative - once youve had your hsg, pick yourself up again and you will be rewarded

i think once youve ttc its very hard to go ntnp as the urge to temp would be there, you know the signs of ov so it will always be in your mind, having said that, i would understand why you would chose it

im really praying for you x

i do want to know that i Ov every month, irrespective of whether i want a BFP or not. So I may temp in day or 2. This is an unmedicated cycle for me, I know Im very likely not to Ov, it would be a surprise if I did. probably thats why it is easier to take my mind off thoughts of a BFP because I know this is not the month. It does feel nice to have the stress off of my head. it may not really be possible to think we are NTNP when I start injectibles. Atleast for the moment it feels good. Symptoms in tww wont bother me anymore, because I have officially had all pregnancy symptoms and it turned out to be nothing. I would just be glad to be pain free in the tww. I am just so eager to have my HSG. i think after having visited the radiology centre, my mind eased a bit. I found the nurses very approachable and the place was kinda very neat and professional. I always have a problem with nurses. So most of my anxiety has worn off, I hope it doesnt come back on THE DAY.

oh dont let it hun, just keep thinking "this is the first day of my new beginning"

the body is a weird and wonderful machine

oh dont let it hun, just keep thinking "this is the first day of my new beginning"

the body is a weird and wonderful machine

i really hope things turn around for us. This has been my toughest phase in life and I just cant think of the future. Without my DH, I wouldnt have come this far, bless him.

your blessed to have a wonderful man in your life x

dont think of the future - concentrate on now

your blessed to have a wonderful man in your life x

dont think of the future - concentrate on now

Well, I am trying to be as positive as I can, but it becomes difficult to create a balance between being positive and being too hopeful. My DH is the best man I could ever have in my life, he is the only one keeping me sane.

Thanks Pinky, i think you brought some warmth and light in my day. I am praying for you.

its lovely when you meet a man who turns into your best friend and then husband

of course its hard to keep that balance, but your a strong lady and we;re all here for you when you need to rant and tour husband is there for when you need a shoulder and a cuddle
x

hiya ladie's,

No AF for me yet, but i gave in and tested again, BFN. i just cant help my self.

When i checked my CM right behind my cervix i can feel a little lump/bowlge which is connected to my cervix, if im not mistaken it's my womb and iv never felt it before it been there for a few day's but i didnt think anythink of it untill now as it feel's bigger. My cervix is really low but when trying to feel behind it, it's as hard as trying to check CM when my cervix is high.

Hope you girlie's are alright. x x x

hiya jessy j

i gave up checking cp as its unpredictable so i cant help you on that one im afraid

sorry about the BFN

af is due at the end of the month isnt it

Thank's hun but im ok. Still thinking positive, be positive and trying to pee positive lol.

Im due on 1st of march but everymonth im 2-4 day's early.

Cant believe you have a really short cycle. x x x

Jessica, I never understand my cervix, so no thoughts on that. I hope you keep sane.

Thank's hun but im ok. Still thinking positive, be positive and trying to pee positive lol.

Im due on 1st of march but everymonth im 2-4 day's early.

Cant believe you have a really short cycle. x x x

it has its good points and bad points - my LP is 10-11 days and im taking b6 to try to increase it by a day or two

the good point is that i dont have to wait too long for next cycle and i tend to ov quite quickly too :thumbup:

back in nov i had a 53 day cycle so im not complaining lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->