Help on Fertility Friend ???

Didnt test today i managed to keep my self away from peeing on a stick. :) lol

hello hun,

little update - I contacted my doctor's surgery this morning to get an appointment for a blood test (HCG level's) which is really booked up so got my nurse to give me a call back and she's leaveing a form down stair's (in doctor's surgery) for me to pick up tomorrow and go to hospital to get it done quicker. So i'll be poping in the hospital on thursday morning and as soon as i get my result's i will update you all on my good/bad news. but hopefully good news. got my finger's crossed so tight. x x x

how's ypu day ging. x x x

oh thats good - better to have it done at hospital anyway, they can then just send it off for testing rather than waiting for doc to send it to hospital then be tested

you should get results monday

fingers crossed.

AFM ive just come back from shopping and thought i was going to pass out in 99p store!! i got so hot!

im still not going to test though

Ohh lol that's what you ment... Yer i cant wait but not getting hope's to high. so when i have it done at the hospital when do i get the result's then???

ooow hun sound's like good symptom's to me. I agree hun dont test unless you wanna. Waiting for AF to arrive is the best way. x x x

when i had my bloods done, i called the doc 3 days later for results

i keep drinking to stop me poas

Wow that's well long, when i got them done at my doctor's before i got my result's the next day. So it actually take's longer to get them done at the hospital then.

Lol keep drinking girl. dont give in. x x x

good luck for your bloods Jessica.

AFM, just found out both tubes blocked.

Will the HSG unblock them both?

In a way (again i dont want this to sound mean) at least it explains why you havent conceived yet

Whats the next step?

Massive hugs to you xx

Will the HSG unblock them both?

In a way (again i dont want this to sound mean) at least it explains why you havent conceived yet

Whats the next step?

Massive hugs to you xx

I am really happy I did this and now we know the reasons. I guess they cant be unblocked. The doctor who did HSG on me tried twice to unblock it, but it dint work. Maybe IVF is the only hope for us. I am seeing my FS today evening. will have more answers after that.

imn so happy that you've had the hsg done and hoping it went well (as in, it wasnt as bad as you thought it would be)

im soooo sorry they cant be unblocked - its 9am here and im crying my eyes out for you xx

Ive been praying so hard for you

Please let me know how it goes with FS later today

:hug:

imn so happy that you've had the hsg done and hoping it went well (as in, it wasnt as bad as you thought it would be)

im soooo sorry they cant be unblocked - its 9am here and im crying my eyes out for you xx

Ive been praying so hard for you

Please let me know how it goes with FS later today

:hug:

the procedure was really painful, maybe i should have taken painkillers before leaving home. Anyways, its over now. I am still cramping. Thank you so much for your prayers Pinks. I tend to get anxiety very easily and was scared like hell. I popped some pills for my anxiety, and that helped. I cheated an took an overdose( it is a homeopathic medication to control anxiety). Thats probably the reason why I dont really feel any emotional pain for the results now.I hope the effects of it dont wear off soon. I am surprised I am not crying now.

How are you feeling today, I havent been paying full attention when reading posts, my mind is half shut off due to the cramps and pain. excuse if i seem foolish in my posts.

It probably didnt help that they repeated the procedure - but you survived!!

The good thing about homeopathic medication is you can take a little more than normal - i hope your in bed all snuggled, take it easy and drink plenty of fluids, can you take some painkillers for the cramps to ease them a bit?

is DH with you?

Even without the anxiety, its natural to have been scared of the procedure - youve never had it done before and didnt know what to expect

I think, your probably emotional exhausted, once you got told about the hsg you were worried and concerned about it (naturally) and now that its done, you;ll probably find that you;ll sleep well

dont worry about me, think and concentrate on yourself sweetheart

im still going to carry on praying for you xx

Thank's honey cheek's and sorry to hear both tube's are blocked and cant be unblocked. If you go for IVF i wish you the best of luck with it hun. x x x

Thank's honey cheek's and sorry to hear both tube's are blocked and cant be unblocked. If you go for IVF i wish you the best of luck with it hun. x x x

It probably didnt help that they repeated the procedure - but you survived!!

The good thing about homeopathic medication is you can take a little more than normal - i hope your in bed all snuggled, take it easy and drink plenty of fluids, can you take some painkillers for the cramps to ease them a bit?

is DH with you?

Even without the anxiety, its natural to have been scared of the procedure - youve never had it done before and didnt know what to expect

I think, your probably emotional exhausted, once you got told about the hsg you were worried and concerned about it (naturally) and now that its done, you;ll probably find that you;ll sleep well

dont worry about me, think and concentrate on yourself sweetheart

im still going to carry on praying for you xx

Thank you a ton, both of you.Cramps have eased but im on bed. DH came home for lunch, but he needs to go back to work. We need to do some serious thinking about whats next. I was hoping to be given some pain medication, but there was none. I hope I never have to repeat this procedure. We are seeing our doc FS today evening, maybe i told that earlier too, i am still a little hazy..lol.Will update you after that.

have you got anything in the house - like our version of nurofen, i would say just to take it easy for the rest of the day until your appt later on

maybe see if you can sleep for a bit

xx

have you got anything in the house - like our version of nurofen, i would say just to take it easy for the rest of the day until your appt later on

maybe see if you can sleep for a bit

xx

I have ibuprofen, but I dont think I will need anything now, the most excruciating pain has worn off, and I have nothing else to do than just lay around in bed till its time to see doc in evening.

Thanks Pinks :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"