Help PLEASE!!

jcombs35

TTC #4
Reaction score
Okay. I took a pink dye hpt a while ago. The directions said to disregard any results read after 15 minutes. After 5 minutes, it was negative, so I left it. 10 minutes later, I went back in to throw it away, and there was a very very very faint second line. From what I've read, evap lines are colorless, white or gray. This second line was pink. I've also heard that pink dye tests don't have evap lines.

Any insight??

My only advice, do another test, do not leave the area, check the test a couple mins before 15 mins. Not all evaps are colorless, there have been colored evaps. Evil, I know. Anyhoo, take another test.

My only advice, do another test, do not leave the area, check the test a couple mins before 15 mins. Not all evaps are colorless, there have been colored evaps. Evil, I know. Anyhoo, take another test.

How dare you! haha. I know it's really a slim shot. I did just take another one and stood there and timed it. Right at 15 minutes, the faint positive showed up. I am trying to get a good pic of them both right now, but I'm having a hard time!

If you get a good pic, post it. Maybe it is a :bfp:. It's amazing how right at the 15 min. mark it popped up. I've never had that happen, if it didn't show up as the pee was passing over, it wasn't going to show up. What test are you using?

I know it! With my other pregnancies, it showed up a few minutes after. I've never had one wait til the last possible minute. I'm uploading them to my computer now. Can you tell me how to post them on here?

i upload my pics to photobucket. that seems to be the easiest way to go about it imo.

Okay. Just tried to post it as attachment. Not sure if that's even how you do it, but then it said my file was too large....

Sure. When you come to the thread, click on the "post reply" button. That will bring you to the reply box. Once there, you should see a paper clip. click on that icon, this will open up another window where you can upload the picture to. After that, click on the "close window" icon at the bottom right of the screen. Once back to the reply window, click on the paper clip again, the picture will be in the drop down menu, click on "insert."

That should do her!

Oh, okay then. Do you know how to resize your pictures? If you have a flickr, photobucket, or other subscription of the kind, you can upload your pic there and post the link here. Like pp said, that's just easier.

Oh, okay then. Do you know how to resize your pictures? If you have a flickr, photobucket, or other subscription of the kind, you can upload your pic there and post the link here. Like pp said, that's just easier.

No I don't have the slightest idea on how to resize them. The only thing I can think to do is post them on facebook and put the link to that, but then I don't want all my friends on there to see it... :wacko:

You can open a photobucket page, it's free, you can post your pic there. Many on here do that. Or I can pm you my email addy, you can send me your pic, I can resize it for you, and post it.

Okay. Let's see if this works. This one is the first test I took.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=2274314353737&set=a.2274314153732.62974.1725031539&type=3&theater

This is both. The first one is on top and the second one is on the bottom.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=2274317033804&set=a.2274314153732.62974.1725031539&type=3&theater

Okay I did change the settings on facebook if you wanna try again. lol Sorry this is so confusing!

ooooh! i don't think those are evaps sweetie!!! test again!!!

:test::test::test::test::test:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->