Help PLEASE!!

haha. I could kick myself cause last month I bought a 2 pack and wasted them both on negatives! And you probably know how expensive buying so many hpt's can get!

oh definitely! i started having to buy huge bags of wondfos just to feed my addiction. some people have heroin...i just like to pee on stuff!

:rofl: I am getting there fast! I was about to buy some online but then all this came about before I had the chance! Where I live, all the stores are kinda far away, so it's not easy just running to the store for a test. Gotta wait til I'm already headed that way!

yay i can see them, n those do not look like any evaps i have ever seen b4, that def looks like bfp to me hun, the line is solid n pink, best wishes :happydance:!!

yay i can see them, n those do not look like any evaps i have ever seen b4, that def looks like bfp to me hun, the line is solid n pink, best wishes :happydance:!!

Thank you so much. I was scared to death to post the pics and have everyone tell me it was evap. I'd never had them before so I wasn't sure what they looked like exactly.

Well, thank you ladies so much for your input. I am going to try to get some sleep now. Good night!

Oh girls!!! I took another test this morning with fmu, and the faint line showed up after 5 minutes!! The battery in my camera is dead, so I will post pics as soon as it's charged. Soooo stinkin excited!

u r teasing me again missy hee hee!!! congrats, time to change that status n get ur ticker up :D!!

u r teasing me again missy hee hee!!! congrats, time to change that status n get ur ticker up :D!!

Sorry. lol I don't know how to put a ticker up either... and I want to wait until I get a strong positive. :yipee:

make with the digi woman! quick before you drink anything!!!!!

i know wut u mean, i couldnt actually believe it myself until i saw those words on the digi, something about seeing the words even though u know the line is there, i think i my digi worked about 11-12 dpo, how far r u?

the ticker is simple, u edit ur signature n copy n paste there the ticker u want, use the one that is the bbcode.

Where do you get the tickers? I think I am 11 dpo, but I'm not sure. I don't use opk's and I think I might have conceived while I was on AF.

Hubby and I bd'ed in the middle of AF. 7 days later, and 4 days after AF had stopped, I started having this spotting. Now that I'm getting BFP's, I'm a little scared as to what this spotting is. Wish it would stop!

you can click on someone elses ticker n it will take u there, u may have to surf around a lil to find it depending on which one u want. r u still spotting? spotting earlier on is normal.

Yes. At times it almost goes away, but then it comes back. It hasn't gotten any heavier though, which I think is good. It has just changed color. And I skipped the AF before the last one I had, so I wonder if maybe there was just a lot of stuff stored up in there and maybe that's what it is. I've never spotted like this with my other ones. Just enough to show implantation with my first 2.

is it brown pink or red? i spotted a little in the earlier stages n my doc told me not to worry unless it was bright red n heavy with pain, it all resolved. yay i see ur ticker but i dont think ur 2 weeks lol, when was the 1st day of af?

The first day was July 7th. I put it in their calculator and that's what they said. lol

It started out pink, then turned bright red, then brown. It's brown now. And not heavy at all.

u may have ovulated around july 7th perhaps n had some ov spotting...was it a flow or normal period for u? when was af b4 july 7th?

That's where it gets confusing... Before this one, I was supposed to have one June 2nd. It never came. So of course I freaked out thinking that was it, but everything, even a blood test came back neg. Exactly 35 days from the 2nd, AF came, with worse cramping and slightly heavier flow. I don't think there's any way a pregnancy could have survived that kind of bleeding. The first couple days, I soaked a pad within 2 hours, and that is unusual for me. So I think where I skipped AF, my ovulation might be irregular.

Oh, and I uploaded this morning's test. I have it by itself and then with the other ones for comparison. https://s1163.photobucket.com/albums/q559/jcombs355/

u r def preggo my dear, that line is getting darker so there is progression, i bet a digi would work now, wow that is odd for ur period, i think they can better figure how far along u r with ur dating scan cause there is no way u r 2 weeks preggo with a line like that, technically u would be 2 weeks but u know they always add 2 weeks for dating so usually u wouldnt get a nice line like that b4 4 weeks gestation. i would not worry about the dating now, time to celebrate ur bfp n that brown spotting should taper off, when do u plan on going in to the doc?

It looks like it is today, but I've thought that before only to have it start back up. I'm gonna get a digi tomorrow and see what that says. Then I will go to doc Tues or Wed. I was already thinking that they will prob have to do a scan to see exactly how far along I am. Other than the spotting, I don't even have any symptoms, and I think that's weird too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->