Help PLEASE!!

I defo see lines!! could very well be the start of a bfp!! I'd take that pic down, if you don't want anyone to know, because about one min. ago you had someone post "omg" on that pic.

I defo see lines!! could very well be the start of a bfp!! I'd take that pic down, if you don't want anyone to know, because about one min. ago you had someone post "omg" on that pic.

i noticed that too!!!!

AHHH!!! I knew I wasn't crazy!! I'm not exactly sure when I ovulated, but I think it might have been the 11th, which would make me only 10 dpo, so it is very early. But I think this is a good sign too! Thank you guys sooo much for your input!

The pics have been removed as they had only been up one second and someone had already seen them! I'm going to wait a few days and retest to see if those lines get darker. Trying not to be too excited...:happydance:

i'm so excited for you! please keep us posted on your next test!!!!!

i'm so excited for you! please keep us posted on your next test!!!!!

I'm failing at not getting too excited... My heart's pounding really hard and I have a huge smile...:cloud9:

I will keep you updated! What do ya think. Wait about 3 days or so?

oh i am so not the person to ask about how long to wait! :haha:

when i got my bfp at 9 dpo i think i took at least 10 various hpts that day. i took at least two tests a day for a week (even though i'd had betas done twice) and proceeded to test every day until i was seven weeks along (even after my first ultrasound)! after two years of ttc, i wasn't even ashamed to pee on any stick that came near me! :rofl:

I tested every morning and it was great to see the progression! Good luck and fingers crossed for you!:)

Oh I am so thankful for you ladies. It's great not to have to go through this alone. I was scared it was evap, but I never have had evap lines before. Usually when they're negative, they stay negative, and the fact that they were pink made me hopeful too!

I was saying 3 days because I want to save money. But I will probably test every day until I get a dark positive or AF!! :wohoo:

i'm thinking you'd probably get a positive on a digi with that line. here are my 9dpo evening tests. check out how faint the lines are and i still got a digi pos.

https://i1058.photobucket.com/albums/t405/bexxc/IMGP0999.jpg

i'm thinking you'd probably get a positive on a digi with that line. here are my 9dpo evening tests. check out how faint the lines are and i still got a digi pos.

https://i1058.photobucket.com/albums/t405/bexxc/IMGP0999.jpg

Oh wow. That top one is very faint. You know what? I'm scared to take a digital and have it be negative... But I might...

oh this is such a damm tease not being able to see the pics ugh :haha:!! posting pics is pretty simple once u know how n the site resizes them to fit so u dont have too. on the bottom of the screen, instead of replying in that box, hit go advance, on the tool bar right above u will see a paperclip icon which is attachments, click on that, in that window u can upload ur pic n then close that window, post ur reply n there u will have it, best wishes to u :D!!

that was after about a 4 hour hold- no drinking anything...

i was also a bit scared of the digi. it was the last one of those 4 that i did. i just told myself that i had 3 positives on 3 different tests and if the digi was negative it was just too early. but it was pretty intimidating.

oh this is such a damm tease not being able to see the pics ugh :haha:!! posting pics is pretty simple once u know how n the site resizes them to fit so u dont have too. on the bottom of the screen, instead of replying in that box, hit go advance, on the tool bar right above u will see a paperclip icon which is attachments, click on that, in that window u can upload ur pic n then close that window, post ur reply n there u will have it, best wishes to u :D!!

I did all that and then it said my file was too big and I don't know how to resize it.

Okay. I've opened a photobucket account and uploaded the pics there. Let's see if this works. Let me know if you can see them please!

https://s1163.photobucket.com/albums/q559/jcombs355/

that was after about a 4 hour hold- no drinking anything...

i was also a bit scared of the digi. it was the last one of those 4 that i did. i just told myself that i had 3 positives on 3 different tests and if the digi was negative it was just too early. but it was pretty intimidating.

Oh I bet it was! Just you mentioning made my heart drop! We'll see if I feel any braver tomorrow... :blush:

i don't blame you. if i hadn't had one of my ttc buddies badgering me i wouldn't have done it. well, that and i had purchased a 3 pack so i knew i had more chances.

haha. I could kick myself cause last month I bought a 2 pack and wasted them both on negatives! And you probably know how expensive buying so many hpt's can get!

haha. I could kick myself cause last month I bought a 2 pack and wasted them both on negatives! And you probably know how expensive buying so many hpt's can get!

oh definitely! i started having to buy huge bags of wondfos just to feed my addiction. some people have heroin...i just like to pee on stuff!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->