Help please

blaze777

Mummy to Moos and Roos
Reaction score
Right here goes. Have being ttc since january when I had implant out. Periods went straight back to normal. In the last 2 weeks or so, I have been feeling really weird. I keep feeling sick, first thing in the morning and last thing at night, really tired all the time, achey, peeing all the time and certain smells make me want to gag! Went to the dr yesterday and he says it's gastroenteritis (sp??) but looking at the symptoms of that, I don't think that is what it is. I did a hpt on friday and it came up negative. Last time I was pregnant, it didn't show up on hpts. This was a really long time ago (9 yrs) and I can't remember how I felt then. Is there a possibility that I could be pregnant?

you do have some good symptoms, could you ask your doctor to do blood work? xx

There is a walk in fp clinic tomorrow which I'm going to go to, but not sure they'll do blood work there. Today I have been starving! Ate a whole 12 inch pizza to myself earlier, however the sick feeling is coming back now. And still feeling absolutely exhaused. Had at least 13 hrs sleep last night and am still really tired :(

well i think all the symptoms sound good so fx xx

Thanks, hopefully I can update with some news tomorrow. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->