Help pregnant ladies!

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by Hoping4peanut, Oct 12, 2013.

1. Hoping4peanut

Hoping4peanut Well-Known Member

Hey ladies I am in my tww but thought I would bring my question to all of you.

Did any of you who checked cervix until bfp get any weird cervical changes in early pregnancy? I ask because mine seems to have turned. I have to really search for the opening. It has never done this before

2. Hoping4peanut

3. Hoping4peanut

4. SillyMoo1983

SillyMoo1983 Mum of 1 expecting no2

Hi, I didn't check my cervix but hopefully someone will be along soon who did. I didn't want you to feel ignored or anything :)

5. noodles13

noodles13 dd#1 dd#2 ds#3

I read about this and everywhere I found said checking your cervix isnt a reliable way to tell if youre pregnant.

But I found with myself if I am due af it will get lower and harder then af arrives where as last month it didnt it stayed high soft and eventually closed. If youve had natural births before it wil always feel ever so slightly open anyway but thats wht I noticed with myself anyway ivevhaf two natural deliveries. Also I noticed creamy white cm sorry tmi but have a check for that too x

6. Misscalais

Misscalais Well-Known Member

I'm 9 weeks and it feels like it normally would just a bit softer it's not overly high or anything which I thought it would.

7. pinkpassion

pinkpassion 3dd/5inHeaven/familycomplete

Mine actually did turn towards the back in my last pregnancy and this one, so for me that's a good sign.... good luck!!!!!!!!

8. Hoping4peanut

Thanks ladies. Just gotta wait a few days to test.

9. pinkpolkadot

pinkpolkadot Well-Known Member

I stopped checking this time as it was making me crampy but last time it went rock hard and tight closed during the 2ww when I got BFP